Corsair Community

corsair v2100 headset

CountreeGamer

Only if my current ones crack again, that said, looking at reviews, and photos, it still looks like they have no reinforced the specific area that is a problem with a lot of headsets. I guess time will tell. Had my 2nd pair of 2000s for a few months now, hopefully they don't crack.

Normally love corsair products, but the headset, specifically the 2000, have been a bit of a let down, amazing sound, never looses signal and battery life is amazing, but I feel like they are going to crack any moment, and with a $150 headset, I shouldn't have that fear.

I've had my 2nd pair for about 4 days now, I can already see the plastic thinning out where it will soon crack. This is a joke as they've only been on my head for a total of 5-6 times now. If these crack I will be requesting a refund rather than a replacement.

I'm waiting for the replacement unit on the rma of my Vengeance 2000, bought at the end of 2012, and used very carefully I might add, since I read they was prone to cracking.

They too like many other peoples have cracked on the designs weak point, mine was on the left ear cup pivot point.

So if they've redesigned Corsair Vengeance 2100 to be more durable, they should really be sending people these and discontinuing the Vengeance 2000's.

We've redesigned Corsair Vengeance 2100 to be more durable .

Archived