Corsair Community

Asus Z370-E Not Detected in iCue After Installing Asus Motherboard Plugin

Hey everyone,

I've got an Asus Z370-E motherboard that I really want to control with iCue. I recently learned about the beta integration and it seems that everyone has had mixed results with the plugin. I read through the post that details how to get things setup and followed the straightforward instructions. I have the latest version of Aura installed as well as the latest version of iCue. I also made sure that neither service was running while I placed the plugin into the appropriate folder. I launched iCue and didn't see anything in regard to the motherboard. I've restarted my PC a few times and it cannot detect it. Additionally, I noticed that the Vengeance RGB Pro RAM has a little red triangle next to it. When this is present, I'm unable to control my RAM's color, and it's pretty inconvenient. I know this is a first world problem, but I noticed that this started after a recent update to the latest iCue software. I noticed that my motherboard BIOS was out of date, so I updated to the latest version just in case that caused the motherboard to be detected in iCue. However, there was still no change. I'd love to hear someone's thoughts on this. Are you experiencing the same issue with the same board?

Best,

RGBeast!

Had the same issues with my Vengeance RAM too, in the end I uninstalled all ASUS Aura & Armory software and forced update the RAM drivers. It seemed to fix the red triangle issue.

Cant get my Maximus Hero XI to show up in iCUE too...