Corsair Community

Help, about the k95 keyboard and m95 mouse.

SirStarian

Well, i will firstly apologize about my english, since it is not my native language.

So, i have a couple questions:

1) Does the k95 keyboard have/has (I dont really know), any compatibility problems with Windows 8.1?

2) Do you recomend me the m95 sensor for MOBAS?

3) Wich mouspead would you recomend me for it?

I was thinking in a hard plastic mousepad (MM400), however, it seems to be to fast for me. (I dont know if it is neccesary to be a hard plastic mousepad)

And before I forget, is the m95 suited for a Claw Grip?

Thanks in advance! ;):

Corsair's mice and keyboards have been working fine for me on Windows 8.1 for nearly a year. I've used several, but not the K95 or M95--I don't see any reason why they wouldn't work, though.

Anything with lots of buttons is good for MOBAs. If I played MOBAs often, I would definitely get an M95. (I use an M65 RGB instead, which has enough buttons for me.)

Small mousepads are cheap. Get a bunch of them and try them all. Once you find one you like, you can get a bigger version if you want; personally, I prefer small mousepads. Currently I'm using Corsair's basic cloth mousepad, smallest size, turned sideways. It works great and looks as good as new.

The M95 has a lot of buttons that you might accidentally press if you grip it too tightly on the side. If you don't plan to use the buttons a lot, an M65 might be a better choice.

Archived