Corsair Community

Vengeance 2100 - Need to increase sidetone volume.

ci29995

hey, my sidetone isnt as loud as i need it to be, when i talk normally, i dont hear myself with my sidetone in my speakers. its only when i put my finger over the mic and touch it and stuff is when i can actually hear it. any idea?

its hard to talk when im in a major battle when i cant hear my own voice which is what sidetone is for.

hey, my sidetone isnt as loud as i need it to be, when i talk normally, i dont hear myself with my sidetone in my speakers. its only when i put my finger over the mic and touch it and stuff is when i can actually hear it. any idea?

its hard to talk when im in a major battle when i cant hear my own voice which is what sidetone is for.

I asked the same thing back in January and submitted a ticket after getting nowhere with that - no reply to either. Was just coming to see if there was anything new on it today, still seems to be going totally ignored - makes NO sense to remove a feature that was in an older headset version.

What a waste of money.

Edit: It seems my ticket did get a reply and my headset is described as faulty - might help you, though I feel like the issue is still a missing feature.

Not my tutorial. Clearly older software though, I think that was back before they were using Dolby. I wonder if the inclusion of Dolby driver material resulted in some feature loss... but it needs to be fixed. I can understand "bling" features like the EQ being removed, but not something that is purely fundamental to a circumaural headset.

Archived