Corsair Community

Glaive Double Clicking Issue after multiple hard resets

OfficerSchweiz

About 3 months ago I created a ticket at Corsair Support because I had a double clicking issue with my Glaive RGB. I did a hard reset, and either this fixed the problem for a little while or I just didn't notice any issues, but the problem has been coming back up. I know that I can't completely refund the mouse, as it has been way over a month since I purchased it on Amazon, but I was wondering if it would be possible if I could have the mouse repaired or replaced with another one, as the warranty info is not so clear on that subject.

Thanks!

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=928159 . There is a thread about it already. You can replace the mouse but it won't help cause I had 3 Glaives already replaced by support and all of them had double clicking issue. In the first one I noticed it after 1 week, and the rest had this problem day 1. It's the firmware issue and unfortunately there is no word from Corsair when the new firmware is coming out. Some people try to open mouse and fix the problem as it is shown in thread I linked you but that probably voids the warranty so...

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=928159 . There is a thread about it already. You can replace the mouse but it won't help cause I had 3 Glaives already replaced by support and all of them had double clicking issue. In the first one I noticed it after 1 week, and the rest had this problem day 1. It's the firmware issue and unfortunately there is no word from Corsair when the new firmware is coming out. Some people try to open mouse and fix the problem as it is shown in thread I linked you but that probably voids the warranty so...

Damn, I guess I'll be using my old mouse for gaming from now on. Thanks for your help.

Archived