Corsair Community

Msi Neo2FIS2R & XMS3200LL twinx 1GB issue

Restproof

I'm experiencing performance issues with my computer, the damn thing crashes like 2 minutes after booting everytime I try to set anything else than SLOW performance mode I already read many posts on the subjects here in the forums, but nothing seems to work for me... I tried pushing the ddr voltage anywhere from 2.50 to 2.90v, set the timings by SPD or manually(tried various timings), updating bios to v1.9, switching off D.O.T, sandra to see if SPD values were correct, tested memory with memtest (which seems fine under SLOW mode , but fails with any other setting), I couldn't check on another board because I don't possess one,locked 400 Mhz frequency for the RA, even tried disabling Hyperthreading.... What I'd like to know is whether there's anybody that had luck with same hardware as I.... Here's my specs: Intel P4 3.0Ghz C 1GB twinx kit of 3200LL MSI NEO 2 FIS2R mobo HERCULES 3D prophet 9800XT 256MB (cat 3.10) Win XP Bios v1.9 let me know if you can help or found something I didn't think of... Thanks to all who want to help

Archived