Corsair Community

iCUE crashing due to R6 Siege

jagerlion

This has been happening since the past two updates, when opening Siege iCUE software will crash, this never happened before the recent updates. I can re open the software and it will work just fine after doing so. So far just this game has been the issue.

Everything is update on my keyboard and mouse firmware as well.

I'm using a K95 Platnium, Corsair Glaive, with Gigabyte X470 Wifi Gaming 7 mobo. The monitor is PX277 and a 1080 Ti.

I had issues before with flickering and low framerate but it seems thats been fixed since a long time ago, but just in case I put down the GPU and Monitor.

I went ahead and sent support ticket to Ubisoft as well. Hope this gets fixed soon, cause I like using my side buttons on my mouse.

• 4 weeks later...
Do you guys have NVIDIA low latency on ULTRA? If yes, it is actually a conflict with Battleye. You can somewhat fix it by switching NVIDIA Low Latency to On and restart your computer.

Mine is actually off so ill change it to on and see what happens.

Do you guys have NVIDIA low latency on ULTRA? If yes, it is actually a conflict with Battleye. You can somewhat fix it by switching NVIDIA Low Latency to On and restart your computer.

Did not change anything, iCue still crashes on launch of siege.

• 2 months later...