Corsair Community

M65 RGB - Stopped working after firmware update

Studge

HELP!

Updated firmware today as a notification came up, updated, was all working as should until i turned my PC off and returned some hours later

on boot, all lights up etc... as normal, even when windows 10 is loading, but as soon as the login screen turns up... BOOM no mouse.. all lights off and nothing from the mouse

I log in anyway, and then another firmware update pops up but this is stuck on 3% and as been there for about 30mins

I've since plugged my old mouse in, and that working as should.......

How do i get my mouse working again? :mad:

already running 1.16

CUE software version: 1.16.42

Firmware version: 2.02

Bootloader version 0.23

Been speaking with Support, they are sending me a new one once I send mine to them

Seems to be a massive problem with this Firmware update

Mine started working after a night turned off, but stopped working again on next boot up... and works again then dont... and so on......

Support couldn't come up with a solution without RMA

Out of curiosity, was your mouse connected to a usb hub at all or just to the ports on the back? I found that I am unable to use this mouse at all with it connected to a hub. In fact it only works if it is connected to the top most usb port on the motherboard.

Try it on USB 2.0 port

And also if you have any other Corsair hardware, disconnect it.

I found out, that I can't have M65 RGB and K70RGB connected to USB 3.0 at the same time. Any USB 3.0. I even tried to reinstall USB 3.0 deivers. No luck.

My mouse was connected directly to the mother board and its a USB 2.0 port....

Always been in this usb port for that last 12 month, the Firmware as done something to the mouse... dont know what, I only use it :-D

My M65 Pro stopped working after a firmware update too. On a whim, with the computer on I unplugged it from the USB port, held down the Left and Right mouse buttons and plugged it back in and it started working again. I haven't had any issues since.

-Chroma

Archived