Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 2000 cracked.

Synnx

I bought the Corsair Vengeance 2000 from Amazon on October 1st, it has now cracked on the right side just above the earcup were the earcup rotates and it keeps falling out, Ive contacted Amazon and they said

"We will only able to replace the same item only, however the item is not available with us, I request you to return the item for a refund.

As soon as you receive the refund, you can very well place a new order for that item."

The problem with that is the refund takes 30 days as it only takes effect when it shows up on my bank statement, and I really dont want another V2000 as its known to be faulty, is there a way Corsair would be able to take this item and send out the V2100 that was made to replace the 2000?

If not ill just accept the refund from Amazon.

Thanks.

Yeah, Another thing im worried about is sending it to Amazon then them returning it saying they have a 30 day policy or something. I cant imagine so as it has cracked were most V2000s crack but I dont think Amazon are aware of the situation with the V2000s.

Im sending it to Amazon with the label they gave me to print off for the return + refund in the next 2 days, A response from a Corsair employee before then would be great.

Archived