Corsair Community

Need new keycaps

Dweezil

Is it just me or did the product designers miss the mark with the keycaps on the new line of keyboards? Don't get me wrong, I love my K95 RGB, so much so I now own 2 (one for home and one for for work), BUT... The keycaps need to be improved to illuminate the the non-shifted markings. I really would love to see them implement something like the photo included. This would be a fantastic option. I just hate having to spend $70 per keyboard to fix the keycaps.

Am I alone in this desire for better illumination of the key markings??

10155019_884842418257520_5102803089852302087_n.jpg.364d93f3a6d504bdf84af2354d38ed5e.jpg

Get transparent keyboards. works like a charm. i have them and love them.

I type on my keyboards all day long and need to see the keys and markings. If all I wanted was to show off the lights, I would go with the transparent keycaps, but I need to see the key markings, especially in lower light. I'm a decent typist, but still need to look down for symbols and punctuation from time to time.

I type on my keyboards all day long and need to see the keys and markings. If all I wanted was to show off the lights, I would go with the transparent keycaps, but I need to see the key markings, especially in lower light. I'm a decent typist, but still need to look down for symbols and punctuation from time to time.

The front printed option seems like a good compromise then:

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-universal-cherry-mx-translucent-clear-black-full-keycap-set-front-side-print.html

I would agree that I feel the stock keycaps miss the mark as far as lighting and durability. Mine started to shine up almost immediately, and so less than 3 months into my purchase I've replaced them.

Archived