Corsair Community

6500x rgb best cooling curve for 7 qx140mm fans and qx320mm side mounted aio

Heyo, i just got my pc built (not by me) and now after tweaking a bit in icue i need to find something adapted to my needs, seen many people on here ask but since it depends per case, and with fans, i just thought it'd be better to make a post directly. For info aio and bottom fans are in intake whislt top and rear are in exhaust, on the image you can currently see what my setup for them are, ignore the 3 fans on quiet, they were the rx120 that came with the case and for some reason decided to remain, don't mind why the aio is in the middle, i dont know either). Specs if important, are 7800x3d, x670e steel legend, rm1000x shift, 64g dominator titatinum and a 4090 aero, from what i've observed while gaming coolant never went above 40, cpu got at max 75 and i couldnt test gpu yet, i've tried out doing the curves myself but didnt understand much and didnt want to flip something up so i left them all on balanced for now, thanks in advance for your time reading this. (sorry for wall of text)Capturedcran2024-06-24043613.thumb.png.0d558c5e1c488bf03980bac6a3615523.png