Corsair Community

K100 Air - Associate Profile with Bluetooth connection

Salsiccia

Hi guys,

Brand new K100 Air Keyboard arrived yesterday and I am setting it up today. 

I am using the G2-G4 keys to establish connections to different bluetooth devices - work laptop(G2), iPad(G3) and Android tablet (or maybe PS5) on G4.

What I would like to be able to do is automatically change lighting profiles when I change the Bluetooth connection. So for example it has a purple theme when connected to my work laptop (Purple is a key company colour) and then maybe a rainbow wave when connected to iPad. This way I can tell at a glance which device the KB is talking to.

I am sure I can achieve it by using hardware profiles on the K100 and switching whenever I change connections, but it would be neater to have the FnGn press toggle the profile at the same time.

Is this possible?

TIA

Sal

Forgot to mention I have a fresh iCue install 5.4.98 and firmware for the K100 Air is also the latest: 5.13.81

1 hour ago, Queeg said:

I think the keyboard will use the Hardware Lighting profile when connected via Bluetooth (i.e., not connected via the USB dongle).

Yeah that is my backup option to manually flick to one of the stored hardware profiles, but ideally I am hoping to have the bluetooth connection change also trigger a profile change.