Corsair Community

Sabre RGB Pro not turning on after update

Gian15

i've got the same problem! please help.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lupoermeyo said:

Hi All, me too. I tryied to update my mouse this morning and now my mouse is not responding or turning on. 

Tried several resets, different ports, PCs but nothing helped. 

Corsair pls help!

same thing in my case

• Like 1

Same thing has happened to me, I've tried around 10-15 methods and all of them don't work. I even tried to revert to an older update, didn't work as well. I'm guessing there was some sort of thing in this update that accidentally shut down the mouse. 

Let's hope Corsair solves this quickly!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, guacam0le_ said:

Same thing has happened to me, I've tried around 10-15 methods and all of them don't work. I even tried to revert to an older update, didn't work as well. I'm guessing there was some sort of thing in this update that accidentally shut down the mouse. 

Let's hope Corsair solves this quickly!

I ended up putting in a support request, I'm not sure there's much that can be done to revive them if they aren't currently turning on unfortunately. Hopeful to be proven wrong, but definitely disappointed right now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Magikoopa said:

I ended up putting in a support request, I'm not sure there's much that can be done to revive them if they aren't currently turning on unfortunately. Hopeful to be proven wrong, but definitely disappointed right now.

i read they can replace the old firmware with a new working one, but i dont know if this method will work in our case. let's hope it will. i opened a ticket too but they still didnt respond after 3 days.

Edited by YoungVegabond
  • Like 1

so i bought a new one and it seems to be working fine now, i copied its firmware file so now you can replace the old one and it should be fixed.

enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J4MtYs8IJkf7eYBYWBbykFwhn2Qy-dQp/view?usp=share_link

Edited by YoungVegabond
  • Like 4

use paper clip or toothpick and press and hold the small button underneat the mouse, then connect it to your computer while still hding the button until a screen with the old firmware will apear replace the old firmware with the new one i uploaded and it should fix the problem. enjoy.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Lupoermeyo said:

You Sir are a lifesaver! ❤️

glad i could help 🙂

glad i could help guys 🙂

Hello pple.

same thing here. i did an update and now i am without mouse xD

i use a toothpick to press the small button then i plug it to my pc, a widonw apears i delete the old frimware and paste the new one but its not working 😞 could some one help me please?

On 11/27/2022 at 1:09 PM, YoungVegabond said:

so i bought a new one and it seems to be working fine now, i copied its firmware file so now you can replace the old one and it should be fixed.

enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J4MtYs8IJkf7eYBYWBbykFwhn2Qy-dQp/view?usp=share_link

Can you change the download link to something other than a .bin file?

On 12/4/2022 at 11:53 PM, cipotar said:

hi bro , did you find new bin file

you need to use the bin file i provided to replace the old one.