Corsair Community

PC Won't Go To Sleep, Not Sure If It's ICUE or What

cmetzger94

Hello,*

So, my PC won't go to sleep anymore.* It also won't allow me to switch my power plans in Windows 10.* It used to allow me to do so and also used to sleep, but ever since I got my Corsair h110i Platinum AIO water cooler, it stopped working.* Won't let me switch my PC into any other power modes.* If i do, it resets after it wakes back up.* I can only manually make it sleep.

My specs are:*

AMD Ryzen 3700x

Corsair h110i Platinum*AIO

Asus TUF Gamin Plus x570

GSkill Trident Z 2x 8GB RGB sticks*

Sabrnet Rocket PCIE gen 4 NVME

EVGA 650w psu

Same issues for me and although I think Icue contributes to the issue I'm pretty sure its not the main cause of the problem, I usually leave windows on balanced mode but it has a tendency to switch modes, usually after a windows update.

Last week my system went to sleep for the fist time in months but at the time i was having issues with the latest version of Icue, i read a post that suggested disabling selective suspend settings for usb in the Windows power option/advanced settings.....i did...and my system has not slept since, and that was after windows had switched itself from balanced to power saver mode after a recent update.

If you need to leave your system running but still need it to sleep id get yourself a windows shutdown app, something like this https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/shutdown-timer-classic/9ntdg6c9bttw?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

but there are plenty of different ones out there.