Corsair Community

Msi motherboard pluggin and other issue

racdavies

Since changing to the latest version with the new layout(4.9.350) ive noticed.....

General usage temps have gone from mids 30`s to mid 40`s

The Msi mobo plugin running in the background which is great but.....its using over 9% cpu usage just for the plugin, even idle it causes my cpu to run at 66c from the new mid 40`s.

Corsair H115i platinum pump keeps either disconnecting or reseting.

Its nice giving Icue a fresh look....but reliability has gone backwards so far.

Hi, i just reinstalled the latest version and can confirm that the msi plugin does come with the new version but the first time i upgraded icue to v4 my Msi mobo did not show on icue`s home page, i have an msi x570 unify which does not have onboard rgb lighting but it does have a port for corsair led lighting and i have the ability to control what is connected to it, but there is no ability to control the mystic lighting on my Msi rtx 3070 gaming xtrio …..what it did do is increase cpu usage and temps in the 60c`s again which needs fixing, unless you have mystic lighting i suggest stopping the msi plugin process in task manager and removing the msi folder from the icue install folder until Corsair get there **** together, the icue dash still shows all the msi mobo temps even without the msi plugin there just will be no msi mobo feature on the home page Edited by racdavies