Corsair Community

Icue 3.31.81 BUG

xIHighVoltageIx

iCUE 3.31 completely broke sound on my Void PRO Wireless

I had to revert back to 3.30 version because it made all sounds super weird, gunshots sounded like shot inside a gas can and muffled over distance, also audio positioning was completely off, I heard footsteps from a mate in my squad in PUBG at the same time front left with an echo behind me

Seriously each time I update iCUE is a update and pray sensation because something is going to stop working properly, it's not the first time my headset isn't recognized anymore in the system or simply stops working until I uninstall delete folders and registry entries from corsair in the systems (making me delete all profiles to later install and configure them again)

It's a pain in the ***

K95 plat kb - Actions.

App launcher Gkey assigned to Email not launching default email app, in my case Thunderbird but opening a new TBird email instead.

Gkey assigned to Text editor, in my case 64bit Notepad++ now tries to open 3000+ documents twice when it opens notepad++???

Resolved both by launching them via "run the following program" instead.

Worked fine in the previous version of iCUE.

Edited by bIOforger

I have been in touch with their support over the last few months and they're shockingly terrible. they spent 4 months trying to replace my void pro wireless over what was a software problem (and I told them its a software problem in the fist message I sent them)

No proper testing is done on the software, it's pretty bad,

• 1 month later...