Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a new owner of the K70 rgb keyboard, and I have a whole theme regarding my accounts as Fire and Ice so I'd like something to resemble the icey side of this http://gaming.corsair.com/en-us/rgbshare/fire-and-ice-cbf8 (if the url is okay with you) and everytime I type flames sort of flare up lapping the ice and when I stop the flames die down and go right back to ice the flames could get more intense the longer I type or something? I had made something like it prior, and I am terrible at it but you seem to be very good at this stuff and I would very much appreciate it if you gave it a whack. Edited by DocScratch

hello, if you are currently still making profiles, could you make me one where the keyboard is defaultly coloured as #00aaff but when i press the "home" key its fades the "wasd.v.and brightness button" to #ff00ff and the (z,x,c) keys to white. the (spacebar, left alt, both controlls, left shift,all of the music controls, the right enter and the "+" sign and numpad 5 and tab) to #00ff00. the f keys f1-f4 to red, f5-6 green and f9-f12 to the same blue as listed. my current one is the one listed however i would only like it to change to this when i press home

Counter Strike Settings.prf

Hi,

First of all, thanks for your post and your help mate. Here is my request, I have looked for a world of warcraft profile for K70RGB, my layout is spanish, but it doesn't matter, I have been using US profiles for other games like Lol and they work perfectly.

I am a frost mage in wow.

Thank you very much for your help.

Edit:I will give you more info about what I want, as I have seen in some post that you didn't make a profile before because people didn't give you enought feedback. I play PVE most of the time, I am a frost mage in horde, if you need more info, just ask me. Thanks again.

Edited by Mercurioneo

hello, could you make me one where the keyboard is defaultly coloured as #00aaff but when i press the "home" key its fades the "wasd.v.and brightness button" to #ff00ff and the (z,x,c) keys to white. the (spacebar, left alt, both controlls, left shift,all of the music controls, the right enter and the "+" sign and numpad 5 and tab) to #00ff00. the f keys f1-f4 to red, f5-6 green and f9-f12 to the same blue as listed. my current one is the one listed however i would only like it to change to this when i press home

Good day sir,

Is it possible for you to make one of the blizzard games: Heroes of the storm profile. This game is also moba like dota or LOL.

The dominant colors are blue/purple-ish. PLus I love shiny effects like pulse, ripple. For example like thunderstorm; electric, phason blue profiles.

I have no particular request what i want to see, i will leave it for you to decide what would look good. I would use it regardless.

I doubt you need links to this game, google image should have all that you require.

Edited by gekkko

I was wondering if you cold make a starcaft II themed profile perferably with different color schemes for the 3 races (Protoss, Zerg and Terran)

thanks

PS I am using the K70RGB keyboard)

Edited by Stoopken

I'd like to request a profile for the K65. I'd like the whole keyboard to change to a random solid color by any button you press. You press a key, the whole keyboard changes to a random solid color...example red, press another random key, changes to another random solid color. etc. thanks!! simple request

Could you make a World of Warcraft themed profile for the K70? that'd be dope!

I'm thinking like the wasd keys in one color and spell keys in another color something like that. all in some sort of wow themed colors :D

Edited by TheLandlord

Hello Sir,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for you hard work.

I think i have all your made profile loaded on my K70 and without your work my Keyboard would have been much bland and without this much flavor.

I would like also to submit a request if it's not that hard to make.

Specifications are for MMO Games in general.

W A S D

Direction Keys so they need to be a Solid Color (White or Yellow) to pop out and see them always. They should not change color no matter what.

Q E R F ~ 1 2 3 4

Same Solid Color (With Ghosting if possible) but a different color from W A S D

SHIFT + keystroke

SPACE + keystroke

They should trigger a change of color for all other Keys that are not bonded, mentioned up.

The trick is to make each combination have a different color change for all the rest of the keys.

Example:

SHIFT + F = Trigger all other Keys to go from PURPLE to RED (small duration pulsation)

SHIFT + E = Trigger all other Keys to go from BLUE to GREEN

and so on.

Also the top layer Keys ESC F1 ... F12 should have a wave like effect like the usual K70 effect that comes out of the box, the rainbow effect.

Thank you very much for every theme made !

SHIFT + keystroke

SPACE + keystroke

They should trigger a change of color for all other Keys that are not bonded, mentioned up.

The trick is to make each combination have a different color change for all the rest of the keys.

Example:

SHIFT + F = Trigger all other Keys to go from PURPLE to RED (small duration pulsation)

SHIFT + E = Trigger all other Keys to go from BLUE to GREEN

and so on.

Also the top layer Keys ESC F1 ... F12 should have a wave like effect like the usual K70 effect that comes out of the box, the rainbow effect.

Thank you very much for every theme made !

This is impossible.