Corsair Community

Can't install driver of the H100i v2

Accelerator

My PC's original cooler is H100i, then I replace with H100i v2. But the wireless network adapter is contact defective during the H100i V2's installation, and cause Windows 10 making USB disconnect sound periodically(the wireless network adapter is built-in the motherboard and is USB-based.).

At first, I don't know the cause is wireless network adapter. So I uninstall the Corsair Link and the driver.

After that, I can't reinstall the H100i v2's driver anymore. I tried every methods from the network search, and all not work.

Please provide the driver pack independently, the Corsair Link installer never detect the H100i v2, the driver installation confirm window is never show up.

1. It would be easier/I would be more inclined to help is you used http://forum.corsair.com/forums/profile.php?do=extra
  2. Have you disabled fan control for the CPU_FAN header in the BIOS so the H100iV2 get's the constant +12 volts it needs?

I don't see the CPU_FAN header in the BIOS, just one option may similar to this, called "CPU Smart Fan Target"(Disabled).

But I must say that before I uninstall the Corsair Link and the driver, all things works fine. The problem is, after I uninstalled the driver, then the installer never reinstall it.

Try installing the drivers I attached to http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=856104 and post some debug information.

1. The SIV initial + [uSB Bus] + [Link Devices] + [Link Status] + [Link Fans] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved.
  2. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend attaching these screen shots to your post using names such as [Link Devices].png.
  3. You should also ensure your PC Specs are up to date and specify the Windows Build number.
  4. Check the devices are present on Devices and Printers and confirm that Windows Device Manager is not reporting any issues.

attachment.php?attachmentid=29609&d=1495798353

All the sample counts are as I would expect as are the minimum H100iV2 Fan + Pump speeds I can tell all is working as it should be :biggrin:.

On the initial screen I noticed only 2 of the 6 disks reported information. It would be great if you posted Menu->Devices->SMART Drivers so I could understand why.

All the sample counts are as I would expect as are the minimum H100iV2 Fan + Pump speeds I can tell all is working as it should be :biggrin:.

On the initial screen I noticed only 2 of the 6 disks reported information. It would be great if you posted Menu->Devices->SMART Drivers so I could understand why.

Thanks. I'm using Balanced profile. Is that speed of the Fan + Pump correct?

For the disk info, that's because I'm using Storage Space feature of Windows 10. The number of physical disk is 4, and two of them added to Storage Pool, then created 4 Storage Space in the Storage Pool.

Thanks. I'm using Balanced profile. Is that speed of the Fan + Pump correct?

For the disk info, that's because I'm using Storage Space feature of Windows 10. The number of physical disk is 4, and two of them added to Storage Pool, then created 4 Storage Space in the Storage Pool.

I don't use CL4 to control my CL hardware so don't really know, but it's in the right ball park.

Archived