Corsair Community

Cue Not recognizing K70

Man-Child

So i just built my new rig, its been up and running since last Thursday.

Went from Windows 8.1 to 10.

Im using the MM800 RGB mouse pad, Glaive RGB mouse, and the K70 Rgb Keyboard.

All was working fine no problems with windows 8.1. With the newly built rig im now using Corsair Link for my ram and Fans. (i previously was not using either since i did not have rgb ram or fans)

Now when i boot the PC up, my Keyboard doesn't get recognized by CUE only my mm800 and Glaive do.

How do i fix this problem?

Hi,

I have a very similar system to yours. And I have (had) the same issue as you.

It is the latest version of Corsair Link having issues: reinstall the previous version 4.7.0.77 and the issue will be solved. I also put a ticket into the support system so they are aware of it. Hopefully will be solved with the next CL4 release.

Cheers,

Paolo

Ok, i believe i have 100 % figured it out, successful 4 for 4 shut down and reboots all rgb working correctly.

For me the issue was as simple as making sure any connections that are hooked directly to the computer be via usb 3.0

I had my keyboard plugged into usb 2.0 which resulted in the shotty random half working half not result i believe we all are seeing.

Once i plugged into 3.0 i was golden! hope this helps Fellas

I also have a Corsair mouse pad, mouse, and keyboard. I was having the same problem of my keyboard not being recognized at least 50% of the time, even while plugged into a usb 3 port. However, since it was bothering me so much, I checked out my motherboard and usb 3 ports. I saw there is a usb 3 gen 1 and gen 2, the 2 capable of faster speeds. Once I switched to the gen 2 a couple days ago I haven't had a single problem. Nothing else was changed in the meantime. So, check to see if you have gen 1 and 2, and give the gen 2 a shot.

Archived