Corsair Community

Got my m90, hate it before I even installed the drivers

onepin

Issues:

Very poor ergo.

If hand is far enough forward, fingers hang off the end. Edges are hard and squared, this is not comfortable. The mouswheel can only be used by your pointer finger. It's at an angle so it's terrible to use with your middle or ring finger.

Putting your pointer and index finger on the buttons result in too much hand on the table surface. Not enough real-estate on the mouse to put three fingers on in a relaxed position. (and again, the mouswheel has a hard edge that makes this uncomfortable)

Doesn't glide on mousepad.

If had is far enough back that the shape of the mouse isn't a problem, then only the rear few side buttons are accessible by thumb. The buttons all push inward. They should push in the direction of the thumb, which would make this mouse so much better. (Like a d-pad style button)

Left buttons have a lot of travel and are stiff. Top buttons are very, very light. It's nearly impossible to click the thumb buttons without clicking the top buttons (main buttons...) clamping down on the mouse with your pinkie helps, but holy heck, hello carpal tunnel syndrome.

It feels like my hands are way too big and way too small at the same time.

:/

I've got a consolidated suggestion thread going here - http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=102264

I've added a few things that you've said. personally my fingers don't fall off it but I see what you're saying. definitely agree with you on the pressure needed to press side buttons and the strain on pinky fingers. D-Pad style buttons is a GREAT idea! and the reason it doesn't glide so well on a mousepad is because it's a very very heavy mouse.

Archived