Corsair Community

Corsair Harpoon - Change Lockscreen Color?

chillinout

Not sure if this applies to all Corsair mice, is it possible to change the color of the mouse displays on Windows lock screen? Mine right now show really bright red which is kind of annoying.

I have a K95 keyword that has the option to just display all lighting, is there anything like this for the mouse? I have looked through the CUE options and did not see such a thing.

Edit: I found the answer while playing around with the mouse, you just need to push the DPI Toggle button and the colors will change.

• 1 month later...

After a bit of experimentation...

In the Profile bit of the control software, there's an icon in the three lines menu that looks like an SD card. If you click this, it will export your DPI tab's settings to the mouse for use when the mouse can't speak to the control software.

So, go into your DPI tab and select your preferred DPI for general use. Change the colour for that DPI setting by clicking the coloured box and select a new one. I picked a dark purple.

Now, go back to the profile and save the setting to the mouse. Lock the PC and it should change the mouse colour to the new one you've just configured.

When you're using the PC, any customisations you've made in the Corsair software will over-ride the settings you've just saved to the mouse.

I imagine it's possible to get it to turn off the light altogether this way, but I don't need that so you'll need to work it out yourself!

Hope that's useful!

Archived