Corsair Community

what is a good case for having push-pull with h100i ?

west1980

basically I want to use push-pull but I can only have push because of the case I have which is the coolermaster trooper case,so Its impossible for me to do that!

just wanted to know if there is a good corsair case for instance with plenty of room:D:

You would only fit push pull in an 800D that definitely has plenty of room or a 650D if your motherboard will let you. That is unless you wanted to put it in the side panel or have fans outside of the case.

Personally I wouldn't bother going to push pull it just makes it louder with minimal gains. Better case airflow and fan upgrades would be my choice. I had a H100 with push/pull in the side panel of a 600T and I get the same temps with just push in my 550D.

You would only fit push pull in an 800D that definitely has plenty of room or a 650D if your motherboard will let you. That is unless you wanted to put it in the side panel or have fans outside of the case.

Personally I wouldn't bother going to push pull it just makes it louder with minimal gains. Better case airflow and fan upgrades would be my choice. I had a H100 with push/pull in the side panel of a 600T and I get the same temps with just push in my 550D.

wow! nice info :eek: Im interested In a full tower case and the obsidian 800d does seem just the ticket :biggrin:

I have my fans as push in my h100i atm!

Won't it depend on mobo in the case also ?

I think its just the 650D that would be tight.

I agree the 900D looks absolutely amazing. I bet I could fit my Case in that Case its so big. Your H100i would look tiny inside :cool:

Archived