Corsair Community

Battery Level

tachs

Hi

I have a Corsair VOID wireless headset. Just got it this week. I have noticed that the cue doesn't seem to have a battery life level indicator. I understand about the red, ember, green led lighting on the info mic and headset, but I would like to know when my headset is finished charging. As I can guess, its finished to remove the cord only to have to plug it in again ten minutes later. So I would really like to see, the number percentages, instead of just guessing.

Also I was trying to see which version of the cue I have, I cannot find this information. :confused: There is also a :!: <---that symbol in the cue, except is is in a triangle. I have tried clicking to check for updates, but it does nothing.

Any help is appreciated thanks.

Wow ok, after looking a little bit more through the forums I found out. Wow I feel dumb. All I had to do was click to global settings. This shows the battery level, and shows the software version. Which it is up to date. The :!: <---this symbol in the triangle was because my headset was off. Wow again I feel pretty dumb, but hopefully this will help someone else trying to figure this out. Thanks forum people.

Archived