Corsair Community

H100 LED Flashing White every 15 seconds

finaltime

I've seen a few threads on this here and there and wanted to put this to rest.

I'm running the most recent software update of CorsairLink and that seemed to bring on this problem. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the older versions and the LED still persists with this issue yet whenever you turn off CorsairLink, the issue stops.

I have the LED set to 1,1,1 so I can BARELY see any visible light coming from it but all of a sudden, a bright flash of EXTREME WHITE from the LED comes and blinds me.

My pump isn't bad. My LED isn't bad. This bright flash is starting to blind me at night and it's honestly super annoying that software is bringing this issue into light. This is on the H100i on Windows 10.

SO PLEASE. If you have had this issue and seemed to have fixed it at some point, please, please tell me what you did.

I've had enough. This piece of hardware is great, I can't complain. But. It's time. I finally found the fix for the ridiculously annoying LED that blinds you every 10 seconds because of this garbage software. I hate to say this boys, but electrical tape has solved my issue. No more. I don't have to sit here hassling with the software, praying the LED gets fixed. My fans are running normal and everything is fine. NO MORE BOYS! LED IS BLACKED OUT!

Archived