Corsair Community

Corsair Gaming H2100 Help

rorschach666

Got this headset very recently (tuesday, I believe) and today upon turning off my computer, i get no sound and the mic doesn't pick anything up. I've tried reinstalling drivers, switching usb ports and restarting my computer and nothing seems to work. The light for the charger stays on even though it's not plugged in.

My computer seems to be picking up the headset but I get no sound coming in. Would at least like to know how to turn off the headset so i could restart that individually. Can anybody help me fix this?

Okay it's the morning after.. I left the headset uncharged so it would die and turn on with the computer already connected.. and voila sound again. I'm not sure what happened and I got a feeling that it could happen again. I really don't want to wait the full duration for the headset to run out of batteries just so I can actually use it. Is there an faster fix for this?

I had a similar issue, all sounds weren't coming through like games and YouTube videos (I was playing on CS:GO at the time and that was just torture to play with no sound) but my Skype sound was perfectly fine as I could hear my friends talk. I didn't know what to do so I just restarted and it was fine. It happened again the next day so I just opened up Playback Devices and made sure it was set as Default Device and it was fine. If you still have the problem, just contact tech support.

Just wondering, is your microphone still not picking up your voice? My friends on Skype say it is too low but through Skype's Sound Test and through Steam, it seems fine but is quiet when I tried it on Audacity and Microsoft's Microphone Setup. I contacted tech support but I'm still waiting for a reply (not open during weekends)

Archived