Corsair Community

H100i V2 Pump issue?

mike_barry765

Hi guys,

I was hoping someone might be able to help as i cant seem to get a reply on the support ticket i have raised.

I have the h100i v2 and i'm very happy with the performance overall, it seems to be doing its job.

However, over the last few days, i have noticed that there is a weird rattling noise coming the pump. (i have turned all my fans off and the noise persist)

I'm slightly concerned as this noise wasn't happening for the first 2/3 weeks of my build. - I have tried shaking the radiator block, as recommend by other users but this does not seem to fix the problem, sadly.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

You can hear the sound in the above link.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Corsair Employee

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear the troubles you're having with our support team. If you like, PM me the ticket number and I can see what's going on for you.

Regarding the pump, have you reseating the original mounting hardware? Often, I'll see the pump making a very similar noise, if they are not fully screwed down.

Hi Jam,

Thanks for the response.

The ticket number is - 844017

I cant seem to get the screws to go down any further.

Would you recommend taking the cooler of and re-installing it? if so, will i need to re apply thermal paste? i believe my h100i v2 came with stock paste.

Thanks

Archived