Corsair Community

h100i without CORSAIR LINK

khb008

Is there any way to accomplish this?

I have been using Corsair Link simply because the only feature that worked was the RGB. Now even that does not work for me. I am honestly considering simply tossing it the **** out while seriously reevaluating my trust in Corsair products.

Unfortunately I have already purchased h100i. Up until now, I have not thought about over clocking, thus it didn't affect me too much that corsair link was not able to communicate with my h100i.

I'm wondering if I can get rid of corsair link entirely and use something else to control h100i.

Is this possible? I really wish I had not spent money on h100i and Corsair link, but whats done is done, i'm in damage control now and I will really appreciate your advice.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

I have been using Corsair Link simply because the only feature that worked was the RGB. Now even that does not work for me. I am honestly considering simply tossing it the **** out while seriously reevaluating my trust in Corsair products.

Unfortunately I have already purchased h100i. Up until now, I have not thought about over clocking, thus it didn't affect me too much that corsair link was not able to communicate with my h100i.

I'm wondering if I can get rid of corsair link entirely and use something else to control h100i.

Is this possible? I really wish I had not spent money on h100i and Corsair link, but whats done is done, i'm in damage control now and I will really appreciate your advice.

What kind of control are you looking for?

Without link i'm pretty sure the pump will run at 100%, and you can always just connect your radiator fans to the motherboard headers and let it handle managing fan speed.

Without link i'm pretty sure the pump will run at 100%, and you can always just connect your radiator fans to the motherboard headers and let it handle managing fan speed.

no,link software is for fine tuning,the hydro has its own default profile for fan speed...

of course ill assume your referring to the fans NOT the pump which does run at a set speed...

Archived