Corsair Community

White Keyboard?

NoNamedGuy

Hey there Corsair & the public,

This has been bouncing around my mind for a relatively long time, and that is the colour white. The colour white is no where to be seen on keyboards anymore, everything is just simply black.

I believe that adding white into the mix would improve the market by a pretty good margin, you have two colours of choice and what could be better?

The K95 keyboard is such a nice piece of equipment, and yes I would very much love to get one but I am held back on the colour, especially when a sleek white setup in my mind would get overrun by black. If only there was a choice.

I walk into my man cave, look at my setup area and I'm just struck by black, black mouse, black mouse mat, black monitors, and black keyboard. There are mouses and mats that come in variety of colours, not sure about monitors, but a keyboard... not so much.

An add in colour I believe would defiantly make sales in the computer market higher, which would be a great gain for Corsair.

I don't want to make this into an article, just a suggestion which may get looked past, you never know.

I'm going to leave a number count below as there's no option for a poll, I will keep track on this as humanly possible. Just use "+1 or -1" and I'll change it accordingly.

Number Count for a colour choice of black and white on keyboards.

Add +1 or -1 in your comment to be added into the tally.

Yes: 1

------

No: 0

Archived