Corsair Community

Corsair H80i

uky kozak

Hi just a bit of information required. I have built a new system with the above H80i for the processor. The system is fine but I have a query. The illumination of the cooling pump seems to light up then fade away then light up again then fade away. This happens constantly while the system is running. It does not light up red but white. I was just wondering if this is correct or should it be constantly lit?

Many thanks in advance.

I believe there is a setting accessed through the Corsair Link application that can be set to cause the illumination to pulsate. I don't have a Corsair cooler on my system at this time so I could be remembering this incorrectly and, instead, remember the options on my eVGA 690 video card illumination.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi open up your corsair link hardware monitor and click on the h80i led 1 and you will see to the right configurations for your lighting on your block and uncheck pulse light also adjust your Red to 255 Blue to 2 and green to 2 and see if that work for you if you want a red color. Worked for me. Good Luck.

Archived