Corsair Community

Obsidian 750D radiators support

darkbasic

Hi,

I would like to buy the smallest case possible which supports a 60mm 360 radiator (with fans) on top and a 45mm 280 radiator (with fans) in front.

I am looking at the Corsair Obsidian 750D, which seems to be "barely" big enough to host what I need.

This is my custom water cooling loop, which I would like to fit into the new case: https://www.ekwb.com/custom-loop-configurator/shared/oW587903842815c

Searching in the web and watching some youtube reviews it seems the case is barely big enough to host these two radiators, but they should fit nevertheless.

Unfortunately, asking EK they said:

in some cases it's possible to use 60mm radiator on top of the Corsair Obsidian 750D but configurator has to be safe, even for motherboards with high mosfet coolers or RAM sticks with high heatsinks.

and

with multiple long GPUs and very thick front radiator solution there is very limited clearance for the pump and reservoir

Can you please tell me if the linked loop is going to fit into the 750D or not?

If yes, I would also like to know if I will have to get rid of the 5.25″ drive cage to actually fit the 360 60mm top radiator or not. In fact I would like to install an aquaero 6 PRO fan controller, a front panel with a couple of USB 3.1 type C ports and possibly also a Blu-Ray drive.

Regarding the front radiator I would also like to know if I would be able to keep at least one HDD cage, moving it nearer to the PSU.

Obsidian 800D and 900D are really too big for me, so I would really like to stick to 750D if possible.

Thanks

Archived