Corsair Community

Harpoon RGB Suggestion

Onyx.online

Hi.

Thought I'd leave a small feedback, I recently purchased the Harpoon RGB mouse because it's very small and I have small hands (17.5 x 10)cm.

While I think it's mostly a great mouse I've discovered one problem which means I likely won't be using it in future. The right side is contoured towards the back quite heavily. Since the front end is quite low I don't have enough room to rest both my index and pinky fingers in a palm grip, thereby forcing me to curl my fingers in a claw like position. However, due to the contour there is not enough room to comfortably fit my pinky. If I had bigger hands I suppose claw would fit comfortably since my pinky would be further forward and past the outward contour at the back.

Buttons 1 and 2 flare out at the front which further reduces the space for ring and pinky finger to fit on the right side, so if that can go too would be great.

If you release this mouse again in the future will you consider a) raising the front buttons to give space for a comfortable palm grip for small hands. b) flatten the right side so that a small hand can claw grip the mouse too.

Final thought, thank you for releasing a small, lightweight mouse! Perhaps the next revision will not be treated as an entry level mouse with a cheaper sensor and a lower price. Please add the same top level sensor to this mouse as with the other models in your range and keep it below 90g! There is a clear market for small lightweight mice with top sensors and safer shapes :)

Archived