Corsair Community

How to create type lighting effects in advanced mode in CUE2

As the titles says, when in advanced mode, how do you create a random color ripple type lighting effect with CUE2?

EDIT: I want to replicate the type lighting ripple random color effect that is present in standard mode. From looking at some other profiles, I see the lighting effect called ripple but how do you create random colors as opposed to choosing one or many specific ones? This was possible in CUE1 in advanced mode where one could choose the type lighting ripple option with random colors.

EDIT2: Actually maybe I was mistaken. Looks like no random color option with type lighting ripple in advanced mode with CUE1

As the titles says, when in advanced mode, how do you create a random color ripple type lighting effect with CUE2?

EDIT: I want to replicate the type lighting ripple random color effect that is present in standard mode. From looking at some other profiles, I see the lighting effect called ripple but how do you create random colors as opposed to choosing one or many specific ones? This was possible in CUE1 in advanced mode where one could choose the type lighting ripple option with random colors.

EDIT2: Actually maybe I was mistaken. Looks like no random color option with type lighting ripple in advanced mode with CUE1

No, the only feature really taken out of CUE 1 is modes which is being worked on, everything else is there + more.

No, the only feature really taken out of CUE 1 is modes which is being worked on, everything else is there + more.

So I assume you saw my other questions in my other posts then. How do you choose the default profile that is loaded at Windows startup? And how do you use a profile-switching key to switch between different profiles that are a mixture of advanced mode and standard mode (like the built-in profiles such as the spiral rainbow). CUE1 can do these essential functions perfectly. I have not determined how to do it in CUE2.

Archived