Corsair Community

How to select another effect in iCue (K95 RGB)

Tiriaq

Sorry but I find the software incredibly user unfriendly. I tried to click the + here and there to add something but it looks like it's just duplicating the rainbow profile, throw my cueprofiles in a folder, created subfolders but it's not seeing any cueprofile nor isn't there something to simply see a list of cueprofiles that you have on your drive.

I bought this keyboard so I could have the cool effects from touching a key and seeing effects around it. So far everyone I know who has this line of keyboard does not even know how to do that. I think that says enough about the software.

All I have now is that rainbow....................

- So how do you actually get profiles in there that iCue can see and select. Please... ty

(also was trying for hours to disable a key because the enter is so small I keep hitting the backspace above it, anyone?)

Sorry but I find the software incredibly user unfriendly. I tried to click the + here and there to add something but it looks like it's just duplicating the rainbow profile, throw my cueprofiles in a folder, created subfolders but it's not seeing any cueprofile nor isn't there something to simply see a list of cueprofiles that you have on your drive.

I bought this keyboard so I could have the cool effects from touching a key and seeing effects around it. So far everyone I know who has this line of keyboard does not even know how to do that. I think that says enough about the software.

All I have now is that rainbow....................

- So how do you actually get profiles in there that iCue can see and select. Please... ty

(also was trying for hours to disable a key because the enter is so small I keep hitting the backspace above it, anyone?)

When adding effects (by clicking the "+" key), do you see the panel under the keyboard graphic? The first element in this panel is a drop-down listbox that has all the built-in lighting effects.

To see profiles you have downloaded, you need to import them into ICUE. This can be done by clicking the "hamburger" graphic (the 3 horizontal lines to the right of the Plus graphic within the PROFILES panel. Clicking the "hamburger" opens a small menu and the 3rd option is "import/export" which will open the IMPORT/EXPORT PROFILE panel at the bottom of the main ICUE window. From there it should be self explanatory.

Further; Inheritance created guide (updated for ICUE 3) that can be found here which attempts to explain how to use all the features of ICUE. There are specific entries within the guide that explain how the lighting effects work and interact with the various devices such as keyboards.

Edited by BlaiseP

Thank you, with your help I managed to import profiles. I'll dive into that manual you sent me and hopefully I will learn how to attach profiles to certain games and how to disable that \| key above the enter.

T.