Corsair Community

Corsair 1500 Sound Reversing - Very Disappointed.

JackBootedThug

Bought a pair of Corsair 1500 headphones a couple of weeks back and while everything else works fine the headphones switch the left/right sound constantly.

I have spent many hours reading over many posts regarding this issue and tried all the fixes that people have mentioned to no avail (ie. drivers, deactivating certain start menu programs, disabling enhancements).

I am ready to throw these headphones in the garbage due to this and buy something else.

I suppose the lesson is never buy USB headphones. I am not sure if the fault is with Corsair or Micorsoft, needless to say it seems to be a very common issue which has not been properly addressed. I am sure there are many people with the same issue who have remained silent.

I am not sure if my warranty would be accepted as I threw out the original packaging and cannot find my receipt. Foolish me for being so casual about it.

Best Buy might have my transaction on record as I did use my debit card but other than that these headphones have been a waste of time and money which is very unfortunate.

Archived