Corsair Community

Corsair Link doesn't recognize my H100i in Windows 8.1 Pro

ViTosS

Had to carry out the following:-

"Go into the registry and look for HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_1B1C&PID_0C04. For each port/path string you see under this (numbers and ampersands smushed together), open the "Device Parameters" and change the FOUR DWORD settings to 0 (AllowIdleIrpInD3, DeviceSelectiveSuspended, EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled, SelectiveSuspendEnabled). Reboot."

Many thanks to Thatualle1970!

I found out last night after installing Windows Pro 8.1 64-bit (from Dreamspark, not preview) and I could not control the fans and etc. It's ok now and I presume there is a fix on the way pretty soon.

perhaps if microsoft ever gets their software working as desired then corsair can tailor their software to work

This look promising. I removed the previous version and the temporary workaround and installed RC - v2.4.5110 and all of them is there plus temp reading for my Samsung SSD Pro 840.

I just did the same, uninstalled 5065, cancelled the registry changes that got it to work and then installed 5110 and it had the same old problems. :(: I did the registry changes and 5110 worked for me. It still did not find my Raid SSD drive C: but everything else was there.

I don't know why it worked on your system on not on mine - maybe it is my motherboard. I did exit the Asus AI Suite 3, so I know it is not that.

I didn't do the manual registry changes, instead I followed Scotty_Two's 'Automated workaround'. I uninstalled the previous version v2.4.5065 and then I removed the entry in Task Scheduler and then removed the entry from Scripts (Logon/Logoff) before installing the latest version. That's a shame it's not working for you.

Hey guess what, I celebrated prematurely because I rebooted and thought to check and it's not showing up my fans and etc so it's back to square one. The problem is not fixed by the look of it so it's not just you. Sorry about that.

• 5 weeks later...

2.4.5110 is the latest version, but when I used 5110 with Windows 8.1, one of my Temperature Probes read "0". I reverted to 5056, and that problem was solved.

There were several other users that also had the same Temperature Probe issue with 5110.

RodeoGeorge

2.4.5110 is the latest version, but when I used 5110 with Windows 8.1, one of my Temperature Probes read "0". I reverted to 5056, and that problem was solved.

There were several other users that also had the same Temperature Probe issue with 5110.

RodeoGeorge

Okey, where do I find 5056 if 5110 won't work? Thanks. :):

How do u fix that? It seems like I have the same problem now. I get readings in Link about everything except my pump and the fans.

your problem doesnt sound the same as the ops,to avoid getting confusing assistance it would be best to start your own thread describing your problem along with a pic of your link/devices with the devices expanded...

• 5 months later...

Just wanted to give a HUGE thanks to Sysagent and Thatualle1970 for the Registry fix--did exactly as described and a couple minutes and a reboot later everything works perfectly!

Amazing work guys :)

My system:

Win 8.1

Xeon E3-1230v3 @ 3.7GHz

Dual Radeon 270X in Crossfire

16gb 1866MHz G.Skill Ares

128gb Toshiba Q Series Pro SSD

Corsair H100i

Archived