Corsair Community

Corsair H100 Pump Noise!

Shocky

So I just put a new build together, first in almost 7 years, everything is working great apart from your cooler, the cooler was actually bought a few months back but due to size couldn't quite fit it in my old case. Anyway...

There is a very annoying grinding noise coming from the pump, no idea what's causing it, is there a fix for this issue? I've read you can update the firmware but NO cable was provided with the cooler so not sure how I'm meant to do that.

Need some help here. :(

if < 30 days its best to have them take care of this,if not then provide a sales receipt to corsair via a rma and they will handle things...

It was bought a few months back so well over 30 days, I really don't want to go through the RMA process. is there no way to fix the issue? does a firmware update address this? can we purchase extenders or adaptors that correct the voltage to the pump?

The fact your suggesting right away I should RMA this is not what I wanted to hear. :(.

It was bought a few months back so well over 30 days, I really don't want to go through the RMA process. is there no way to fix the issue? does a firmware update address this? can we purchase extenders or adaptors that correct the voltage to the pump?

The fact your suggesting right away I should RMA this is not what I wanted to hear. :(.

you mentioned not having the cables,,so not much can be done

what software did it come with?,

are the fans 3 or 4 pin?

you mentioned not having the cables,,so not much can be done

what software did it come with?,

are the fans 3 or 4 pin?

It never came with any software, the pump uses 3pin and a molex connector.

Don't know what the fans use that came with the cooler as I'm not using them.

Well I'm probably doing the wrong thing, but I'm ordering a H100i in hopes new units don't have this issue.

I will find a receipt and return the old unit, as for what I'll do with it, I have no idea.

Massive waste of money all thanks to Corsair, sadly the swiftech cooler is not compatible with my case and I don't see any good alternatives and don't have time to go weeks waiting for a new cooler.

Archived