• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. my pc specs: asus rog stix b450f gaming mobo ryzen 7 3700x nvidia gtx 1060 3gb corsair vengace 16gb ram When i first started up the machine everything seemed to be working fine, fans spinning, rgb lighting and the pump itself was working perfectly. The pc booted up as normal and i installed icue. I ran a firmware update on the device to ensure everything was up to date, but afterwards the device was appearing as "unknown device" with all 6 of my fans flashing red, including the pump. As you can see in the picture below the pump is working just fine and I can also hear it when I turn the system on and off. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing icue, repairing the program itself, removing the core from Bluetooth settings and scanning for any hardware changes, still nothing. Also swapping usb cables from the mobo and checking everything is connected to individual SATA cables, i cant seem to find a solution. The last thing I have done is update the BIOS system and try unplugging the power from the pump. If anyone can help me out here it would be much appreciated !! Daekon.
  2. Hello ~ I recently moved my build into a Corsair 5000d Airflow case and everything boots up just fine. Fans work and I can play with the fan colors in iCUE. The moment I went to power down they changed red. So I powered on again to see that they were still red. They don't flash, but there's some kind of unique pattern to the red lights. I changed again in iCUE, saved my settings, went to shutdown and there it goes again. Boot up, immediately red. I've updated iCUE, but I don't really know what else to do. I've read about the pump failure message, but I'm not getting any error messages. Has anyone experienced and corrected? I'm so lost.
  3. for some reason this morning my corsair strafe red led just won't work. when my pc turns on the red led are static which is what I usually have it as. But it none of my inputs are being registered and then the keyboard's red LEDs go into a wave pattern and won't work. I've tried unplugging it when my pc was on and off. Any suggestions? I can't access my pc basically.
  4. My PC has recently started turning off for no reason and then not wanting to post. I have narrowed it down to the dongle for the AX1200i. I have already done a full uninstall and reinstall of iCue - When I don't have the dongle plugged into the PSU it flashes red and green. - When I have the dongle plugged into the PSU with iCue installed, it flash red and green. - When I have the dongle plugged into the PSU and uninstall iCue it stays green. I'm running the following hardware on Windows 11 Pro fully updated to current releases/patches. iCue ver 4.26.110 - Dominator Platinum RGB 2x16GB Ram - AX1200i PSU - H150i Elite Capellix AIO - Strafe RGB MK.2 Keyboard - Two Xeneon 32QHD165 Monitors Any help is much appreciated to figure out why this is happening. Thank you.
  5. I have recently bough this keyboard and installed the latest version of icue. When I turn on the pc, the keyboard is set to the default layout (Everything red except WASD and arrow keys). When I open up iCUE, it starts the raimbow for a few seconds and then it stays completely red. Instant lighting is disabled and iCUE DOES recognize it as RGB, but no matter what setting I put, it just stays red. Please help. Thanks in advanced.
  6. Hello, I've been looking through internet for a solution but sadly I couldn't find anything. I tried reinstalling iCUE, updating it, disabling SDK but nothing seems to work. (I'm not using anything else for lighting control either) Why is this happening? I thought this was an issue from years ago that would have been solved already with a new update for the program? I hope someone can help me with this, it's bothering me. My keyboard has been working fine for years and out of nowhere I get 1 red light I can not change.. Sorry in advance if I did overlook a post on the forum on this. Thought it might be easier to post something myself. (I'm using a Corsair STRAFE RGB Gaming Keyboard)
  7. Hey my newly bought k70 mk2 rgb turns on with rainbow colors when opening, after a while its color remains red. And nothing change this colour. Keyboard always red :) I try Device Settings / And Changed polling rate (anythnig) This is the only way I can change the color. 1 - icue run keyboard colour freeze always icue closed keyboard profile colour worked :))) 2 - and iclue closed on systry. And restart application worked full compatible iclue with coloured keyboard:D What can i do thnx
  8. Does anyone know what this means? The commander pro has nothing plugged into it. Just bought it and it seemed fine. But then in iCue, the device shows in red and only the settings can be accessed. See attached I updated the firmware, and during the last percentage of the update a new commander pro device appears. firmware update stays at 99% see 2nd image The voltage readings are way off now. They were correct after initial installation. If i test the voltage on the pins, they are outputting the correct voltage. Also notice the temp sensor readings are very low.