Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'rgb animations'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 11 results

1. Moin, ich weiß nicht ob es dazu schonmal einen Thread gab wahrscheinlich schon ich bin nur zu dumm ihn zu finden. Ist es möglich Corsair-Lüfter so wie Tastatur und Maus so mit dem Monitor zu verbinden das es ähnlich wie bei Ambilight ist? Habe hierzu ein Video von Corsair Twitter gesehen finde aber nirgends diese Einstellung. Beispiel: Bin im Spiel in einer Höhle wo Feuer lodert -> RGB Wird Orange Danke im Voraus. Hier nochmal der Link zu dem Video von Twitter.
  2. Hello guys, I have built a new pc with a ryzen 5 3600 and a asus rtx 3070. Also i have the corsair commander pro, light node pro, and several light strips along with rgb corsair fans in the case. Its all working properly. Now i installed the Ls 100 starter kit behind my display and as i was setting it up i noticed that if i turn the ambient light mode on, the ambient light would work but all other lights in the pc begin to lag on their light effects and in the corsair software they are disconnecting and reconnecting all the time. Also the fan control over my commander pro is doing things it shouldnt do when that happens. Now if i just activate another light effect on the ls100 it works all fine. I bought the ls100 exclusively for the ambient light so anyone know how i can fix it? I checked and everything of the Corsair Items and software is on the latest software update. Also my gpu is on the latest driver.
  3. So i got obsidian se rgb case with 3 LL fans and i just bought from amazon 3 pack of QL fans (CUZ I NEED THE RGB HUB THAT COMES WITH IT INSTEAD OF BYUING 3 LL FANS + RGB HUB IT WILL COST ABOUT THE SAME) to put on front, and the LL put 2 above with the AIO and 1 on the back. i saw a video of a guy claiming that it is possible to mix them if we connect the QLs first or something to the RGB HUB, and in the Ique softwear change to 6 QL fans. my question is if this will actually work with all the effects or only the rainbow effect will work or static color.
  4. Moin Ich habe mir vier Coirsair LL 120 Lüfter gekauft. Ein dreier Pack und einen als erweiterung. Ich habe sie angeschlossen und den Pc angeschaltet. Bis dahin hat auch alles funktioniert aber kaum hatte ich mir Icue runtergeladen ist die Beleuchtung des CPU Lüfters ausgefallen. Ich habe die Software deinstalliert und er hat immer noch nicht funktioniert. Dann habe ich an der HUB ihn (vierter Port) mit einem anderen Kühler getauscht (dritter Port) aber das hat auch nicht funktioniert. Das komische ist das der Lüfter der als erstes der CPU Lüfter war jetzt leuchtet und der andere nicht klappt. Könnte es an der HUB bzw. am Anschluss liegen? LG Centurio :)
  5. Bonjour, j'ai depuis 1 an le watercooling Corsair H100I platinium 240mm. Et depuis un moment je constate un bug du rgb mais UNIQUEMENT sur le contour de la pompe. C'est à dire que le rgb fait des couleurs vraiment dégueulassent (uniquement le contour, c'est à dire la partie autour du truc gris sur la pompe). Ce que je ne comprend pas c'est que le reste du rgb fonctionne parfaitement que ce soit les 2 ventilo et même le logo au milieu de la pompe. On a l'impression qu'une sur-couche de couleur "rouge" vient se rajouter par dessus le rgb configuré sur le software Icuie. En parlant de iCuie, je pensais au début que ca venait de lui, mais finalement même quand il n'est pas lancé, le bug apparait. Je précise que il y a quelques mois le bug arrivait aléatoirement mais assez souvent, et le bug est résolue quand je rallume le pc, sauf que 30min ou 1h après il réapparait. J’ai ajouté des ventilo dans ma config il y a 1 mois environ, (3LL120 de corsair + 3 bequiet) qui d’ailleurs marchent très bien, le rgb n’a aucun bug. Je précise qu’au moment ou j’ai monté les nouveaux ventilos, j’en ai profité pour faire un bon câble management donc j’ai débranché quelques trucs et donc la pompe etc… Et le fait de l’avoir débranché / rebranché ca a eu un effet positif j’ai l’impression. Sauf que il y a 1 semaine le bug redevient récurrent et je ne sais plus quoi faire. -Je me demande si ca vient pas de la pompe qui est défectueuse? Merci d'avance pour votre aide.
  6. Moin allerseits, ich suche schon seit längerem nach einem Beitrag, der erklärt, wieso mein RAM die Beleuchtung beim schalten auf den Sperrbildschirm ändert. Normalerweise habe ich, wenn der PC entsperrt ist, als Beleuchtung eine statische Farbe und ein Wellen Design. Sobald ich den PC jedoch sperre und er sich somit im Sperrbildschirm befindet (ebenso beim hochfahren), wird die Beleuchtung auf Regenbogen geändert. Nach dem entsperren alles normal. Hat jemand das selbe Problem gehabt und kennt eine Lösung? Schon mal danke für die Hilfe!
  7. I recently finished my first PC build and my two Corsair RGB products are three fans and some RGB strips. However, on iCue, only my fans are able to be customized. I have been told I have to add the lights manually but I'm not sure how to do that. Thank you.
  8. I have ordered all the parts for a new build and decided to add a lot of RGB. I decided to get everything Corsair and had a few questions about whether or not I will be able to sync all the fans in sequential order. I ordered the 570x case, 3 pack of the LL120 fans to replace the SP120's, an extra LL120 fan for exhaust, and I also got the H100i Platinum cooler. If I understood what I read correctly, you can not use two different models of fans on the same hub. The case comes with a node core and I will get another one along with a lighting node pro that comes with the 3pack of fans. I am planning on putting the AIO on the top of the case. So If I connect the fans from the AIO to a node core, and the 3 fans in the front and 1 in the back to another node core. After connecting both of those to the lighting node pro will I be able to sync the lights in sequence? The 4 LL120 fans will be connected 1-4 on the node core and the AIO would be 1-2. However the AIO will be in between the LL fan 3 and 4. 1. That being said I would like to know if there is a way to sync them on the iCUE software so the animations are in sequence? 2. Is this the easiest way to connect and sync everything without buying any other parts?
  9. Bonjour ! J'ai 3 problème avec mes barrettes (je ne sais pas si il fallait que je fasse 3 postent séparé désolé) et le logiciel. 1er problème: Parfois, le RGB de mes barette se bloquent complètement, si je souhaite les débloquer il faut je re-fasse une maj (forcer la maj des barrette). J'ai eu beau désinstaller Icue mais toujours le même prob 2ème problème: Je ne peux pas gérer le rgb des barrettes via RGB Fusion, pourtant il les reconnais mais il n'arrive pas a gérer l'éclairage. J'ai une Gygabyte B450 Aorus Elite avec 2*8 Go 3000Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB. Et 3ème problème: Se problème est assez minim mais aussi assez embêtant. Par exemple si je prend l'effet pluie vers le bas, mes barrettes vont affichez l'effet mais inversé (vers le haut), j'ai essayer avec d'autre effets, même problème a part quand il s'agit d'aller a droite ou a gauche. Merci d'avance pour votre aide :) Bien Cordialement,
  10. I can't seem to find the hardware lighting profile to keep my lighting profile after the Icue app is closed. So basically when I set a color and close the app the colors go back to factory (rainbow or something). How do I find this setting for the memory or at least how do I make it stay the color I choose? I have 6 LL fans and they have the hardware lighting profile. so when I turn on/off my computer or closed the Icue app they stay with the color profile I choose. Thanks in advance
  11. So I just bought the parts to build my first PC but want to add some extra fans. I want them to be RGB and individually addressable along with the rest of the RGB products in my system. I just need help to identify what products I need to do this. I have: Corsair Carbide Spec Delta which comes with three RGB fans that go to a splitter and straight to the motherboard. Corsair Vengeance RGB Memory Asus TUF X570 which has RGB built in AMD Wraith Prism cooler. I want to add three new fans for exhaust and some strips along the inside, and if possible control it all from one software. Please let me know what is the most hassle-free option I have.