• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. Starting with the original CORSAIR UTILITY ENGINE nearly six years ago, CUE has evolved into an all-encompassing software engine that powers the intelligent lighting and control behind not just our high-performance gaming peripherals, but our internal hardware components as with iCUE. CORSAIR iCUE has been powering this unified software experience and is getting a major face lift with iCUE version 4.9.338. Welcome to the New iCUE!The new version of iCUE features the same incredibly robust control over the full suite of CORSAIR components and peripherals, now with a more streamlined user interface that makes it easier to take advantage of iCUE’s capabilities with simple step-by-step tutorials and real-time visual representations of your programming. New FeaturesScenes have replaced instant lighting, allowing you to not just set a static color, but also quickly apply a custom dynamic animation that’s synced across all compatible devices. Sensors can be added directly to the iCUE home screen to provide at-a-glance information for things like your cooler or other components! Integrated tutorials help you set up your hardware for the first time. And if you need additional help, we’ve included a dedicated help section in iCUE that’ll take you to a growing list of tutorial videos (speaking of tutorial videos, if you want to check them out for yourself).If you like to personalize your profiles, video backgrounds can now be used to add some variety to your iCUE home screen. CompatibilityCORSAIR iCUE 4.9.338 is compatible with the following CORSAIR gaming peripherals and hardware: Keyboards: K100 RGBK95 RGB Platinum, K95 RGB Platinum SE, K95 RGB Platinum XTK70 RGB MK.2, K70 RGB MK.2 LP, K70 RGB MK.2 SE, K70 RGB MK.2 IG,Strafe RGB MK.2K65 RGB MiniK95 RGBK83 WirelessK70 RGB, K70 Lux RGB, K70 RGB Rapidfire, K70 RGB SE Rapidfire, K70 Lux, K70 RapidfireStrafe RGB, Strafe, Strafe MXK68, K68 RGB, K68 SEK65 RGB, K65 Lux RGB, K65 RGB RapidfireK63, K63 WirelessK60 PRO, K60 RGB PRO, K60 RGB PRO SE, K60 RGB PRO LPK57 RGB WirelessK55 RGBMice: Scimitar PRO RGB, Scimitar RGB EliteGlaive RGB, Glaive RGB PRODark Core RGB, Dark Core SE, Dark Core PRO, Dark Core PRO SEM65 RGB Elite, M65 RGB Elite IGIronclaw RGB, Ironclaw RGB WirelessNightsword RGBM65 RGB, M65 RGB PROHarpoon RGB, Harpoon RGB Wireless, Harpoon RGB PROM55 RGB PROKatar PRO, Katar PRO Wireless, Katar PRO XTHeadsets: Virtuoso SE, VirtuosoVoid PRO USB, Void PRO Wireless, Void PRO Surround, Void Elite USB, Void Elite Wireless, Void Elite Surround,HS70 Wireless, HS60 Surround, HS70 PRO Wireless, HS60 PRO Surround, HS45 Surround, HS75 XB Wireless, HS60 Haptic, HS70 BluetoothGaming Accessories: MM800 RGB Polaris, MM700 RGBST100 RGBiCUE NEXUSAmbient Lighting: LS100 Starter KitLT100 Starter KitPower Supplies: AXi Series PSUs: AX760i, AX860i, AX1200i, AX1500i, AX1600iHXi Series PSUs: HX750i, HX850i, HX1000i, HX1200iRMi Series PSUs: RM650i, RM750i, RM850i, RM1000iCases: Obsidian 1000DSpec-Omega RGBFan/Lighting Controllers: Commander PROCommander CORELighting Node PROLighting Node CORECPU Liquid Coolers: ELITE CAPELLIX Series Cooler: H100i ELITE CAPELLIX, H115i ELITE CAPELLIX, H150i ELITE CAPELLIXPLATINUM Series Coolers: H100i PLATINUM, H115i PLATINUM, H100i PLATINUM SEPRO XT Series Coolers: H100i RGB PRO XT, H115i RGB PRO XT, H150i RGB PRO XT, H60i RGB PRO XTPRO Series Coolers: H115i PRO, H150i PRO, H100i PRODRAM: Dominator Platinum RGBVengeance LED, Vengeance RGB, Vengeance RGB PRO, Vengeance RGB PRO SLSystems: CORSAIR ONE (i100-series or newer), CORSAIR ONE PRO (i100-series or newer) Note that iCUE 4.9.338 will no longer support the following devices: Keyboards: K66Mice: Sabre, Sabre RGB, Sabre RGB Optical, Sabre RGB Laser, Katar, ScimitarHeadsets: Void USB, Void Wireless, Void SurroundAIO Coolers: H80iGT, H100iGTX, H110iGTX, H80i v2, H100i v2 and H115i, H110iGT, H110iConclusionCORSAIR iCUE is better than ever, making it easy to not just control nearly every aspect of your system’s lighting and performance, but also learn how to do it! Click here to learn more about the CORSAIR iCUE Software. To join the conversation about iCUE, check out our communities over at the CORSAIR User Forums, Discord, and Reddit!
  2. I have really enjoyed Corsair products lately and recently built a new station with many products that support iCUE. I have been interested in Corsair's IRONCLAW wireless mouse and was going to purchase a used/renewed product from Amazon (Corsair does not currently have any in stock) to save a little money. However, I have heard that a computer mouse that has internal non-volatile memory can potentially contain viruses or malware. Is this possible with the IRONCLAW and is there a way to prevent this with used/renewed devices like applying a factory reset? If so, how do I go about doing this?
  3. Hola buenas tardes/noches, tengo un problema con mi Mouse de Corsair katar pro, al parecer entro en modo de "suspensión" o algo parecido, pero no al encenderlo se prende la luz verde por unos segundos y se apaga, el USB lo detecta mi pc, pero no reacciona el mouse, intente reiniciarlo de fabrica con una combinación de teclas, pero se queda una luz blanca parpadeando por un tiempo y luego se apaga lentamente, alguien sabe algo o podría ayudarme? Gracias!
  4. I have the spec delta rgb mid tower case and I was wondering if it was possible to take the covering of the front fans on the outside and swap it with one from a different corsair case. I'm asking this because would rather not have to go through the trouble of taking out all my pc parts and putting them in a new case for better airflow. Any advice is helpful.
  5. Hi. I recently bought the harpoon rgb wireless mouse and I immediately ran into problems! Suddenly the mouse (occasionally) stutter for a few seconds and then "stabilizes" shortly after. At first I thought that maybe it could be a defective item ... so I asked for a return and I had another one sent ... but this too has the exact same problem! With the wire all this does not happen. Since win 10 I have disabled all energy savings (for each usb hub) ... I have also set the performance mode, I have "unparked" also the processors but nothing, this problem continues to persist. With the old mouse (the one I sent back) I updated the mouse to the latest firmware version available through ICUE .... and nothing has changed ... on the contrary, I think it has made the situation even worse. Before using the new mouse, I also formatted the PC and tried it without ICUE. In short, I really think that this line of mouse is, most likely, defective and that the 1000hz polling is just marketing! The fact is that I also find myself with this mouse, the problems I had with the first one. I exclude the software a priori! My configuration is: i7-6700k (NO OC), RTX2080S OC gigabyte, 16gb DDR4, ssd 1TB, Win7/Win10 PS: Ah .. I forgot. I also tried the mouse on win 7 and it has the exact same problem!!!!! Also I see that many people have the same problem as me! Has anyone found the solution? Because otherwise I ask for the return of the product directly! Thanks and sorry for my English
  6. I'm sure someone has already suggested this, but I wanted to share it anyways!:p: So.. all computers have this setting where you can set a certain period of idling time, after which the monitor turns off. But all your peripherals' lights stays on, no matter how long you're not doing anything on your computer. So my idea is this; I think Corsair should add this option in iCUE as well, so if users want to, they can set their peripherals' lights to turn off after not using the computer for a certain period of time. Corsair could also add the option to set iCUE to detect when the OS tells the monitor to turn off, and turn all peripherals' lights off at the same time. I'd love to see this feature added in a future version.. what do you guys think?
  7. Ever since I downloaded the iCUE software, I've noticed that it causes this issue for me. All my peripherals disconnect for 5-10 seconds and then reconnect right after in 5-20 minute intervals. I really want to be able to use the macros and rgb on my k95. I've tried uninstalling, checking for updates, and resetting windows. Thanks. PS. this is my first thread and I'm quite new to this forum
  8. CUE SDK has been updated to include DIY devices (Lighting Node PRO/Commander PRO). Supported Devices: Keyboards: CGK65 RGB K65 LUX RGB K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE K70 RGB K70 LUX K70 RAPIDFIRE K70 LUX RGB K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE K95 RGB STRAFE STRAFE RGB K63 (wired) K68 K95 RGB PLATINUM Mice: M65 M65 PRO RGB SABRE SABRE RGB SABRE RGB Optical SABRE RGB Laser Scimitar GLAIVE RGB Scimitar PRO RGB KATAR Headsets: VOID USB VOID Wireless VOID PRO USB VOID PRO Wireless Mouse Mat: MM800 RGB Headset Stand: ST100 RGB LED Controllers: Lighting Node PRO Commander PRO Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10 http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/CUE/CUESDK_3.0.171.zip
  9. Hello, I'll avoid telling my life story and keep it to just: I'm building a new PC. Here are all my RGB Corsair Parts: H115i 280mm RGB Platinum CPU Cooler LL120 120mm RGB Fan (x2 or x3, which ever turns out to be a better deal) Vengeance Pro RGB 2X8GB Ram K55 RGB Keyboard M65 Pro RGB Mouse Void Pro RGB Gaming Headset What will I need to sync all these up, will I need both the Commander and the Lighting Node or multiple Lighting Nodes or neither? I am relatively new to RGB and struggling to figure out what I need to get all these components sync-ed up with eachother. Also, what would be the better way to buy all needed components, should I buy the lighting node and commander pro individually or buy the 3-pack LL120 that comes with the Lighting node?