• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 16 results

1. I recently got an HS60 headset and I've been excited for one day, and after that it's been all pain trying to figure out why it has so many issues. Most of these issues, though, are related to iCUE 4.X. I noticed that whenever I play Rainbow Six Siege, the volume automatically goes down when the loud, bassy map music starts, and it stays that way until a match ends. This happens every single match. In Fortnite, the volume decreases whenever a dance emote with music is initiated. I tried turning off iCUE and none of this happened. No, the volume mixer values do not change at all. The issue is that I need to use iCUE since I want to use my own equalizer preset. Isn't that the reason people spend way more for the HS60 than for the HS50? The software Surround Sound 7.1 just ruins the sound from the headset anyway. Another issue I have with these headphones is that they emit quite of a lot of hissing or noise whenever another sound is played. This issue is magnified when using the USB dongle. I have to create my own little workarounds for my experience to be bearable. Should I just install an older version of iCUE? I'm new to Corsair products so I don't know if it'll fix my issues. This headset has so much potential with the hardware, only to be severely let down by the software. If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it. I tried posting this in the iCUE sub-forum but haven't gotten a reply yet. Thanks. P.S. I've already tried submitting a support ticket, and haven't heard back for days.
  2. Hello 👋 When i was playing Today Suddenly I felt the voice become low , I'm check my vocie in game and in windows Then I check Hedset in my phone And I noticed my hedset is working only in left ear and not working in right ear What can do for fix my Hedset Pls reply quickly
  3. Hello, I have a problem with my recently bought HS60. Everything was working ok, ICUE was recognizing the device with the usb card and I could create profiles for the HS60 (7.1 audio was great and the mic was working). It stopped working more or less at the moment when Windows released the KB4565483 update on July. Now, when I plug in the headset it is recognized as CONEXANT USB AUDIO and ICUE is not detecting the device. I have tried to perform a complete uninstall of ICUE, deleting every Corsair register from regedit and cleaning the folders located in %localappdata% and %appdata%. It didn´t worked. I also tried to uninstall windows is last update and also using a past version of ICUE, but the issue remains. Also disconecting every usb port devide and changing it. I can get audio from the 3.5 jack (without 7.1) but I need the mic to work too. ¿Any guess what more can I do? I tried uninstalling the CONEXANT Drivers but Windows keep installing them on every restart. Thanks in advance.
  4. Hello, I have the HS60 headset and it's always been working fine and made good sound. however since last iCUE update, my mic sound has become so bad that I cannot use it anymore.. I believe it has something to do with the update of iCUE, because it came right efter, also when I boot up iCUE I get the sounds that microphone is enabled as always however I'm also getting a sound about something "microphone feedback" something something. And I do not see any settings where I can change that back or fix it. It happens both when I use the included USB dongle or my ST100. Both gives very bad sound from microphone and both are saying that new microphone feedback thing I hope someone can asset here.
  5. I recently got an HS60 headset and I've been excited for one day, and after that it's been all pain trying to figure out why it has so many issues. Most of these issues, though, are related to iCUE 4.X. I noticed that whenever I play Rainbow Six Siege, the volume automatically goes down when the loud, bassy map music starts, and it stays that way until a match ends. This happens every single match. In Fortnite, the volume decreases whenever a dance emote with music is initiated. I tried turning off iCUE and none of this happened. No, the volume mixer values do not change at all. The issue is that I need to use iCUE since I want to use my own equalizer preset. Isn't that the reason people spend way more for the HS60 than for the HS50? The software Surround Sound 7.1 just ruins the sound from the headset anyway. Another issue I have with these headphones is that they emit quite of a lot of hissing or noise whenever another sound is played. This issue is magnified when using the USB dongle. I have to create my own little workarounds for my experience to be bearable. This headset has so much potential with the hardware, only to be severely let down by the software. If anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I'll just try posting on the Audio sub-forum. Thanks.
  6. Is there a place in the user forum for simple-minded non-gamers that just want the HS60 Pro mic to work correctly? Note that I wrote my 1st computer program on a vacuum tube IAS-based computer in 1963 at Michigan State Univ. Now just trying to make a living with podcasts and need the HS60 Pro to work correctly.
  7. Hello anyone have a good equalizer for the hs60 haptic? I find no eq on the internet thank you
  8. desde que uso mis audifonos con el stand, el microfono se escucha muy bajo y saturado, con el adaptador de 7.1 con el que venian los audifonos esto no pasaba, que puedo hacer?
  9. I recently purchased the Corsair HS60 Pro Surround and it comes with a 7.1 USB Adapter for PC. The headset works fine on console when I only use the 3.5mm plug into the controller but once I try using it on PC with the usb adapter it decides not to work on the right side anymore. I checked the balance on my pc and its 100&100 for the L&R. Any solutions?
  10. Hello, I am having a problem with my HS60 headphones. I have been using them for around a month or so. I wanted to try surround sound recently and I downloaded ICUE. Through tests, I found out that after I installed ICUE, in most games if any sound was played there, it would play the normal sound for whatever action BUT have static in background always. Main game I tested on was Minecraft walking on wood planks; static played when I walked on it, stopped moving (no other sound played during this time). I disabled surround for stereo and found out the problem was more or less the same. I uninstalled ICUE and the sound has no background static. So from all this I'm quite sure it's the software with my headphones. Extra details: I am using the USB adapter in USB port (duh) to use mic and headphone audio. TL;DR: With ICUE download, either surround or stereo, any sounds played as background static in most games. Corsair HS60 headphones.
  11. Hello, I've got an HS60 and this headphone has many problems, but the one that bothers me the most is the hissing. I noticed that, when I formatted my computer, the headphone hissing got lower, almost unnoticeable. After installing iCUE the hissing got higher, and oh boy I mean higher. Question: Is there any way from preventing iCUE from installing any drivers? In addition, the sound goes trough the microphone. Before that, I had requested an RMA with the shop I bought it (i'm from Brazil), and they changed my headset for another one, but now I'm at the point of requesting a refund. Not using iCUE for me is a big paing, I have an RGB Corsair Keyboard and without iCUE the lightning effects don't work.
  12. Got a HS60 delivered today to replace my old corsair headset which stopped working after a long life. The HS60 picks up music/game sounds and transmits it over audio calls. Tried on my mac and windows PC, with and without the USB adapter. Same issue everywhere, even when mic muted and unplugged. Is it worth getting a replacement, or is this a design fault with the headset? The sheer number of identical complaints on this forum alone make me worry any replacement I receive will be the same. https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=187373 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=183341 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=181907 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=192457 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=102636 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=193832 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=194672 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=194767 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=181159 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=195690 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=179394 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=190508 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=192457
  13. Good morning, acquire a HS60 Headset and I'm having problems with audio feedback, I've tried everything and the problem persists, even with the muted microphone the audio goes to voip programs like discord. I would like help!
  14. So I've bought this headset 2 days ago, and ever since i plugged it in i keep getting told that I'm very quiet. I've read multiple threads already, but nothing that was recommended seemed to help, the only thing i havent tried is installing a software to boost the mic, but I'm not really a fan of that, since i dont want to rely on 3rd party software. My other problem is, that whenever i activate the 7.1 Surround sound, after a while it will randomly cut out and back in. I've read that having the sound quality above 44.1khz makes windows 10 mess everything up, yet i cant seem to change the sound quality. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
  15. I've owned a HS60 headset for a year now, and the first few months everything was working fine. But then, around 8 months ago, my iCue refused to open. I didn't really use it that much back then, so I didn't think it was a big deal. But since it also reset my settings, I'm getting sick of the white noise and poor audio quality. I've tried everything to make it work and start up, I've re-installed it countless times, deleted everything related to corsair on my computer, uninstalled my headphones, everything I've thought of. When I try to open iCue, it flashes the loading cursor for a split second, then nothing. Only Corsair.Service is sometimes open in Task Manager. What could be causing this problem and how can I fix it? EDIT: I finally found the solution, I had to move the Corsair folder from Program Files (x86) to Program Files. Now the program opens and I can see the process in Task Manager, but I get the warning "Failed to start iCUE service", and I can't change any profiles or settings. Any help?
  16. I've been using the hs60 for a few good months now, but lately I've been experiencing weird problems with said headset. The problems are: the 7.1 does not work, the audio got quieter, also, it seems that windows does not install the iCue hardware drivers properly. Please help me with these, I really like this headset.