• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. My K70 RGB Rapidfire is stuck in bootloader mode. I had water spill over the keyboard and let it dry out for several days now, it should 100% be dry. But every time I connect the USB cable to my computer the "CRP Disabld" folder pops up with the "firmware.bin" inside it. The keyboard is not being recognized by iCue and the "hold down Esc" method for a soft reboot of the keyboard also does not work. According to other posts on this Forum I need to contact support and have them send me a working version of the "firmware.bin" file. Been there, done that, no reply after 50+ hours so now here is the forum post to get things moving, hopefully. Ticket ID: #2005766111
  2. I opened a ticket with corsair to solve my problem: I had some key entries registered twice sometimes. They gave me the hard reset solution with a firmware, now after I used their new firmware binary file. Everytime I plug in my keyboard I keep getting the CRP_DISABLD drive, and my keyboard is completely out of comission now.... My ticket number is #2003668708
  3. I was in the process of updating the firmware on my k63 using iCue. However the update failed due to an unknown reason and now whenever I plug in my k63, I am greeted with a windows drive with a title "CRP DISABLED" with a single file in there called firmware.bin. The keyboard also doesn't light up. Is there something I can try?
  4. About a year ago I got myself a Corsair Strafe The none RGB red light one. I've had it for a year with no problems, till on Sunday I woke up and turned on my computer and the keyboard didn't work only the lights showed up. So the keyboard starts acting like a boot device I guess? and as the title says, it's called "CRP Disabld" I made a ticket to corsair on their support forum and I got a reply today but they are asking for my receipt to validate the warranty of the keyboard, but I bought this a year ago from when I went to America so no way in hell did I keep that receipt since I never thought this would be a problem and I never return stuff anyway. I've checked all on the internet every source I could find and most people say its stuck in bootloader mode and I need to get a new firmware from Corsair, but I literally can't because they probably won't give it to me if I say I have no receipt, so I don't know what to do, any help is appreciated thanks.