• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Hey all, About month ago I installed 3 new 120mm fans in my new 5000D airflow (intake). Out of the factory, the thin mesh of the side dust filter seems loose - it's being sucked into the case and rubbing against the fan blades, causing a constant hissing noise. Any ideas how I can remedy that? I tried pushing the fans a bit backwards in their mounts but no luck. I wouldn't want to lose those 3 side fans, but the noise is really aggravating. Has anyone experienced this issue with the 5000D? Any ideas what to do? The case is otherwise fantastic (this doesn't seem to happen with the front filters).
  2. I'm the proud owner of a Vengeance 6180 that I acquired a few months back. I've noticed quite a bit of dust collecting inside the case, most of which I'm able to easily remove with the exception of the front filter that sits behind the glass case in front of the two front fans. I'd love to clean that off, as well as the glass itself. It seems like something that should be easily removed for cleaning as it gathers quite a bit of dust but I can't for the life of me figure it out. Is this easy to remove/clean? Any guidance here would be most appreciated. thanks.
  3. Alright, so I've recently purchased the 465x RGB and I am tired of the annoying x's over my LL120 fans, however, if I remove the filter, than I get more annoying holes in the front of the case. So I've come to y'all. The issue is, I want to find a filter compatible with the 465x that doesn't cover up the Light Loop fans, or I'd like to find a case within a similar price range of the 465x that comes with LL120 fans and looks about the same. If worse comes to worse, I'll 3D print a bracket to cover up the holes, but if there is an alternative, please let me know!
  4. Hello, I have been using my Corsair One PC for about 1 year and a half or so and haven't run into any major issues until now. Recently, games that have never caused my PC any strain are suddenly causing the GPU to overheat and freeze up the PC. I tweaked an speeds to temporarily fix this issue, but today while playing Destiny 2, which had never caused my PC any issues before, caused my PC to freeze up. After rebooting it, there was this white tint on my screen (I only ever see this white filter when starting up or after closing Destiny, but after closing the game the tint turns off after a few seconds), but the tint wouldn't go away. I tried multiple reboots, unplugging and re-plugging the HDMI (which had horrendous results), power cycling the monitor and the PC, updating display drivers (also produced horrendous results), and nothing has worked. I have attached some pictures of the issue. The one of my desktop is to show the white tint, but the picture doesn't do the issue justice. It is much more evident with the naked eye. The other photos are the "horrendous results" I mentioned before when trouble shooting. I have searched online about this issue and found nothing. What do I do? Thank you ion advanced. Update: if I plug my HDMI cable into the jack at the front of my PC, the picture works fine. Could the graphics card be fried?