• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. Anyone know when can we expect the Light Enhancement Kits (that fill in the unused RAM slots) for the DDR5 modules? And will we ever have these for the Dominator line, or just Vengeance? Far as I can tell this doesn't exist, only for the DDR4 sticks. Also anyone seen Corsair 8GB RGB DDR5 sticks? Basically I, like a lot of people, would love to fill in all 4 slots on my MOBO but only need 32GB of RAM. So that either means 4x 8GB sticks, or 2x 16GB with filler sticks. At the moment none of this is possible. But both options can be done with DDR, which is annoying. Thanks for any feedback!
  2. Hey everyone, Get ready to meet the newest member of our VENGEANCE RGB DRAM family - better than ever in DDR5! Attain top-of-the-line DDR5 performance with higher frequencies and capacities. Here are a few quick highlights: Illuminate your system with ten individually addressable, ultra-bright RGB LEDs per module, encased in a panoramic light bar for vivid RGB lighting and allowing your build to irradiate from any viewing angle. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and customize RGB lighting, monitor real-time frequency and onboard voltage regulation Optimized for maximum bandwidth and tight response times on the latest Intel® DDR5 motherboards Equipped with a solid aluminum heatspreader that efficiently conducts heat away from your memory, designed with refined VENGEANCE styling to compliment modern systems Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below: Q: What voltages will DDR5 use? A: DDR5 will have lower, more flexible power usage and will go down to just 1.1V Q: Can I combine multiple kits of CORSAIR DDR5 memory? A: You can buy multiple kits of CORSAIR DDR5 memory, but we do not recommend combining them, as our memory kits are only validated for their rated performance when using only the modules provided within that specific kit. Q: Does DDR5 have XMP or Extreme Memory Profile? A: Yes! DDR5 employs a new specification, XMP 3.0, while DDR4 remains on XMP 2.0 For more FAQs, please refer to our DDR5 Memory FAQ Thread and to our DDR5 Memory Blog. Let us know your thoughts down below!
  3. We’ve partnered up with our friends at HWBOT to put together an overclocking competition that everyone can participate in before we celebrate the launch of DDR5 later this year! Requirements: You must use CORSAIR DDR4 memory No engineering/qualification samples of other components are allowed The rig you use must be yours and you must use the same platform (CPU/motherboard) for all 3 stages of the contest No sub-ambient cooling allowed, let's see what you can do with a standard air cooler / liquid cooling Contest Details: The competition will take place over the course of 3 different stages, each lasting roughly 2 weeks to give you time to dial in your overclock and get the highest score you can get for each benchmark (the benchmark will change for each stage). The first stage kicked off on August 15th and will run through September 7th (at the time of writing, you've got 18 days to get your first submission in for this stage of the competition). Entry Details: If you want to participate in this contest, head on over to HWBOT for the full list of rules and other information you need to get started! Prizes? There are prizes, right? Indeed! We're giving away prize packs to the top 5 competitors, including some keyboards, mice, and of course hardware for your next build like a MP600 PRO SSD and one of our new RMx power supplies! If you do well enough, you'll also get the chance to be among the first to get some kits of DDR5 memory when they launch later this year! Best of luck to all that participate!
  4. Hi all, it's about time for a fresh general guide for using XMP/manually overclocking your memory so we've worked with Linus to put this quick video together. [ame] [/ame]
  5. Hi, I'm trying to overclock my 2 X 8GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16) memory kit but I'm having a problem identifying the Memory Type in the DRAM calculator. What do I select in the Memory drop down list, Micron A-die or Hynix something? I tried using Micron A-die but Fast timings are not available and I think safe timings are slower than my default timings (XMP Profile). I'm using an Gigabyte X370-Gaming K5 motherboard. Thanks!
  6. So the title says it , I had two Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DRAM sticks (CMW16GX4M2C3200C16) , which one of them turned out to be defective , and the support approved my RMA ticket. However I bought the product while I was in the United States during the spring semester which is a month ago , and the problem is that I'm currently in Egypt , so I can't go through the RMA process which requires me to send the product back to corsair. The only solution is to wait until I'm back and I can't wait this long. I checked if there were any authorized distributors in Egypt and it turned out that there's one , so my questions are can I go through the RMA process with the local authorized distributor? Will the international warranty allow me to get an RMA even if I'm abroad? My ticket number is #896810
  7. Hi everybody, A validated 64GB kit of Vengeance Series SODIMMs is now available for CORSAIR ONE i180 systems. Please note that the modules included are SODIMMs and will not work as an upgrade for first gen or current gen i140/i160 systems. https://www.corsair.com/ja/en/Categories/Products/Memory/Vengeance%C2%AE-Series-64GB-%284-x-16GB%29-DDR4-SODIMM-2666MHz-CL18-Memory-Kit-for-CORSAIR-ONE-PRO-i180/p/CMSX64GX4M4O2666C18 Complete upgrade instructions will be available shortly and this post will be updated when those resources become available. For now, here are some steps to help guide the upgrade process: Please back up your data before attempting upgrades. CORSAIR is not liable for any damages or voided warranties caused by incorrect upgrades. ACCESSING INTERNAL COMPONENTS OF CORSAIR ONE i180 Press the release button firmly and pull the top assembly straight up. Disconnect the fan cable and set the top assembly aside. With CORSAIR ONE facing towards you, use a screwdriver and remove the first of the two screws holding the left side panel in place. Next, remove the second screw while resting your hand against the side panel as it might pop open. With the side panel released, rotate the cooling hoses so that the panel can be laid parallel with the CORSAIR ONE unit. *** Be careful *Tools you will need - Phillips Head Screwdriver REMOVING DRAM To replace the DRAM start by flipping the latch on both sides of the DRAM slot. Carefully pull the memory up and out of each slot. REPLACING DRAM To properly insert the memory align the notch on the module with the notch in the memory slot. When inserting the first module carefully push down on both corners until it clicks into place. Repeat this process for the next module. Make sure to reconnect any cables you may have unplugged to access the memory and proceed to reinstall the side panel and close up your i180 system. If anybody has questions regarding the upgrade process. Please contact myself or our customer service team. -Corsair CJ
  8. Q: Vengeance LED/RGB/RGB PRO doesn’t change modes when I apply them in CORSAIR iCUE. A: Some motherboard vendors have a feature called “SPD Write” disabled by default, this feature will need to be set to enabled for CORSAIR iCUE to control Vengeance LED/RGB/RGB PRO. Q: Can I control Vengeance LED/RGB/RGB PRO from CUE? A: Vengeance LED/RGB/RGB PRO are best controlled via CORSAIR iCUE. Vengeance LED and Vengeance RGB can be controlled by our legacy software, CORSAIR LINK™, as well if desired. Q: Can I use 3rd party software to control my Vengeance LED/RGB/RGB PRO? A: Currently, Vengeance LED/RGB/RGB PRO is best controlled with CORSAIR iCUE software and games/programs that use the CORSAIR iCUE SDK. While there are other RGB controlling software programs from various manufacturers, none provide the full experience that CORSAIR iCUE does currently. Q: Can Vengeance LED/RGB/RGB PRO be used with my Lighting Profiles in iCUE? A: Yes! With iCUE, you can create custom profiles with different lighting effects for Vengeance LED/RGB/RGB PRO. Q: What color heatspreaders does Vengeance RGB/RGB PRO come in? A: Vengeance RGB/RGB PRO are available in both black and white. Q: Will there be a DOMINATOR RGB? A: We cannot comment on unannounced products. Q: What do I do if Vengeance RGB PRO is showing static red lighting on the top and bottom LED? A: A lit red LED shining on the top and bottom of the Vengeance RGB PRO lightbar indicates that the module is in firmware update mode. To resume normal operation, force a firmware update from the iCUE Device Settings window and wait until all modules have successfully undergone a firmware reflash. Q: Why does the Vengeance RGB PRO module lighting remain off when rebooting my system? A: Vengeance RGB PRO uses a hardware save feature when it plays back a lighting effect. If you turn a module off (either by setting lighting to black or not assigning a lighting effect), the module lighting will remain off until a lighting effect or a color other than black is assigned to the module in iCUE. Q: There seems to be a delay writing to the memory on my Z170/Z270 motherboard? A: This is a known issue with some versions of the Intel Management Engine driver. We have found the shortest delay is with version 11.6.0.1036 of this driver, and recommend installing it for optimal use.