• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Been wanting to learn to overclock my current build so I can get it running correctly, started another thread thinking the RAM was the issue but wasn't so I'm thinking it's just not stable but other than using the XMPI/II I don't know almost anything about overclocking as I've never seen the point personally. Thing is the setup for both XMP's sets the RAM to 2666, like I want, but games always eventually lock up the system. I've already tried new ram so now I have 64gb's of ram as faulty hardware isn't the issue, and also a new gpu because we thought that was the problem the first time. I've so far read around online that unstable overclocking can make your computer freeze/lock up and/or BSOD randomly or very often if setup wrong. I figured the XMP files would automatically be alright as it's what the RAM was tested for but maybe not. If anyone has any video's or guides how to do it step by step or if anyone has a similar build or the same exact build! Been tempted to take the ram a little lower and possibly give the CPU a couple steps up for voltage as that can freeze/crash your computer too I'm sure.
  2. SOLVED: it was an "oh duh" situation, I missed a sata that was hiding behind my psu This is my first build so sorry if this is an "oh duh" situation. I have the 280x case and admittedly I didn't change any of what came plugged into the lighting node pro and fan hub, both channels of the pro were full *I double checked and only the fan hub is plugged into the lighting node pro* and 2 of the hub were full *with the case fans*. I also have a hydro cooler with everything plugged into just itself and the mobo, it's running with full RGB. I also have 2 additional LL120 fans that are running, also plugged into the hub and the mobo. Neither the case fans nor the additional fans are lighting up and nothing I try in iCUE is changing anything. iCUE only detects the lighting pro, not the cooler or hub. I don't have my case USB plugged in since that wouldn't allow room for my additional fans and I have a ton on my mobo, hoping that isn't related. *found another header I overlooked so case USB 3 is plugged in, headset plugged into that and recognized/working in iCUE* In general iCUE befuddles me, please help me figure out how to get all my rainbows going ❤︎
  3. Hi all, first time caller here, and I just bailed on RAZOR and bought a K95 Platinum RGB - love this keyboard! It's a beast, with cool lights. Reminds me of my IBM days back in the 80's, when keyboards were not pieces of junk. Thank u Corsair for doing what no other company can do, make a decent keyboard for a mac. But I have questions... Is there a way to remap the caps lock, my bad, I keep hitting it by accident. Where are the best tutorials for learning how to use iCue Macros and Actions? Is there a profile that includes ALL the Mac keyboard stuff, like a way to do print screen? Ok, I could ask more, but I don't want to burden u all right now, before I read up... Cheers, Jigs