• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hello Everyone, I'm having issues with my Corsair H100i Cooler not being detected by the ICUE software. I'm able to change the color of my RGB RAM as well as all the cooling fans (including the fans on the H100i) but for some reason the pump head on the CPU doesn't appear on ICUE. I recently changed CPUs and Motherboard and booted from my HDD and opened ICUE to see the pump head as a device to change colors in ICUE. But when I boot Windows on my SSD, its doesn't recognize the pump head as a device in ICUE On my SSD, I've tried resetting ICUE, uninstalling and reinstalling ICUE, deleting all the associated files relating to ICUE, and reinstalled the pump head USB, which is connected directly to a motherboard JUSB, with no luck. In device manager, it says that its listed as a USB Device that is connected but still wont be recognized in ICUE. Here's my build down below: Intel Core i9-12900K 3.2 GHz 16-Core Processor Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler MSI MAG B660 Tomahawk Wifi DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card Curious if anyone has any ideas as to why its recognized on ICUE while on my HDD but not my SSD.
  2. Vici

Hard Drive Tray

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, I bought a Corsair CC-9011107-WW Carbide Series SPEC-04 case a few years ago and recently I've decided to add another hard drive, only thing is I no longer have the clips for the 3rd bay and I'm struggling to find them anywhere else. Would anyone know where I can buy some or if there are a different make/type that would work with my system? (3.5" Hard Drive) Thanks.
  3. MOBO-ASRock z370 gaming K6 CPU- i7-8700k OS-Windows 10 pro 64 Ram- 64gb GSkill ripjaws 3200 GPU-RTX 2080Ti Boot Drive- SAmsung 970 Evo Nvme M.2 2nd Drive- Samsung 860 Evo 2.5 SSD 3rd Drive- Seagate 4TB HDD 4th Drive- WD 2TB HDD PSU- Corsair CX750M I recently upgraded PSU from a EVGA 500 to a corsair CX750M. All was well on first boot, loaded right into windows no problem. But when i went to access data on storage drives both of my HDD's were not detected. Both SSD's were just fine. I checked all cables and tried different ports and cables, other devices on same sata power cables detect fine. Tested HDD's on different pc's and they are still alive and fine. SATA cables and SATA power cables are in good working order but still no detection in BIOS or windows.
  4. Is there a way to change out the SSD slots and make them bigger to fit 3.5 HDD? I want to add more HDDs then the 2 spots that are provided.
  5. Just got the Crystal 680x (white). I was trying to remove the HDD bay box since I don't plan to use it at all. I took off I think 4 or 5 screws out from the outside, which I thought were attached to it. And I removed one other screw from the back inside compartment right next to the HDD slots. But I can't get it off the thing. I tried looking into the manual... but the manual doesn't really show much other than pointing out that this is the HDD bay.