• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 20 results

1. We all start from somewhere right? For some, you might've started building since you were 5 👶 but for others, they might have started today. From all my seasoned PC builders, do you have any tips for baby PC builders 👀? I know when I first started building I had almost no idea what I was doing and definitely took way longer than I should have 🤦‍♀️. For example, one big tip 💡 I have is to always cable manage the smallest things. It makes upgrading and changing pieces out of your rig way easier👍 Do you have any other tips? Comment them down below!
  2. I'm having a really hard time finding good RAM to stick in my Z790. MSI lists about 70 compatible Corsair kits for this board, but Corsair lists about only 10. Not sure where the disconnect is there. I've been through 4 RAM kits now trying to find something that will work in my board. My general requirements are either 2x24 or 2x36GB, 6000 MHz +, CL 36 or lower. I really prefer the plain black Corsair Vengeance sticks because the lighting on the motherboard is really subtle and I don't want to overpower the aesthetics with RGB on the RAM. That being said, I'm starting to become flexible on the non-RGB thing if I can find a really hot kit performance-wise. I've been through MSI's list a couple times googling the SKUs for the kits they list, but all the decent ones don't seem to actually be available for sale anywhere. It's like pro build shops snapped all of them up or something. Looking for help spec'ing and sourcing some Corsair RAM. Unfortunately, Corsair doesn't seem to offer phone support anymore, and literally nothing happens when I click on the text chat link. I'd really like to get ahold of a Corsair rep here, but any and all help would be greatly appreciated - especially from someone else who has this board and know FOR SURE where I can find some compatible RAM for sale that meets my general specs. Get this also - I DO NOT CARE how much it costs. This is probably my last build ever, and I want to go out in style. Thanks in advance!
  3. Hello everyone. Since Kingdom Hearts was released for the PC, I started looking into PC gaming. I began poking around on Steam to see what they had and was amazed at what I had found (I even found games that I had during childhood such as Chicken Little and Cars). Needless to say, my Steam wishlist got fairly full real fast. It is currently at 91 games and that is not counting the ones that are going to bought us the bundle option on Steam. At first I was thinking of buying a prebuilt PC but a lot of people have said that custom building one is better. I came to agree with the custom build group (because you can add whatever you want to it) so I began looking at towers. I decided to go with a full size tower over a midsized one because it offers more customization options. I looked at different sites until I found Corsair (I cannot remember how, but I am glad that I did). So began looking at what they had to offer. That is when I stumbled across the Corsair Obsidian 1000D and immediately decided that this is the tower that I want because it offers a lot of customization options and with space for five hard drives and six SSDs, I would not have to worry about space (there are a lot of games that I am looking to buy). I have not started the build or ordered any parts yet (I have to wait until I get the money). So I began looking at what hard drives and SSDs that I want to buy so I can have enough memory storage since that list of games is probably going to get bigger. I recently came across the Samsung PM1643 SSD which has almost 31 TB of storage. However, there is a problem. It is 2.5 inches as standard but from what I read, it is a lot thicker than your average SSD (the article from tech radar says it is far thicker than the standard 9.5 mm, though it does not specify by how much). I have a feeling that there is a really good chance that it will not fit and the price tag is over $8,000 (or £6,500). I want to double check before I even think of entertaining the idea of buying one let alone six.
  4. Now that it's getting cooler, how are you adjusting your battlestation accordingly? Are you adding a fall touch? Show your desk, setup, fan orientation, room setups etc. with that extra pumpkin spice touch?
  5. We have all been in that situation where we finally finish a build and then BAM the cables look like a bird's nest 🤕. Are you a sucker for cable management or have cables all over your setup/build? All my cable management wizards 🧙‍♀️, do you have any tips and tricks for anyone struggling? Please do show and tell us! For anyone that is struggling, feel free to post photos and maybe one of our friends will be able to help you out!
  6. Here at CORSAIR, we are your one-stop shop for PC building with all of our different hardware and peripherals. With the CORSAIR PC Builder, we can provide guidance with your build just based on your preferences (ex. size) and goals (ex. performance, maximum RGB). Let's take a more in-depth look at the builder. The Builder is kept up to date with the newest components on the market and verifies compatibility between products, giving you less to worry about! ☺️ Our fully comprehensive builder will automatically sort out incompatible products and recommend the best hardware for your build based on its components. Alongside seamless build guidance, filters for each step of the builder will expedite you to building the meanest, cleanest gaming PC. You're in complete control! Customize and choose the aesthetic of your dreams or wildest imagination. 💭 At the end of your build, all CORSAIR hardware may be checked out through the online CORSAIR store. Save time and skip the hassle of navigating through five different websites to find your components, and instead check out from one location. The remaining motherboard, processor, and graphics cards are the only items to be purchased separately. 🛒 The CORSAIR PC Builder provides a simple tool to test compatibility between not only our products, but your motherboard, CPU, and GPU as well. Building the perfect PC just got easier with the ability to do it all under one roof. See for yourself what you can build on our builder HERE.
  7. We take inspiration from everything around us and on the web 🌐. In that sense, what has inspired your PC builds over time? Did you get inspired by either a movie/show 🎟️ or maybe even someone else's build? How long did it take for you to actually be satisfied with how your build looks like 👀? I was definitely mesmerized by all the beautiful all-white builds and I tried to buy all-white hardware for my current PC ☁️ Let us know down below! Halo 🔫 inspired build 📸: BeautifulAd5310 via r/CORSAIR
  8. Summer is just around the corner 😎 - are you feeling a little more colorful or even changing out any figurines? Show off your summer 🌞 setups in the comments below!
  9. It's getting hotter and now that we're in the peak of summer, how are you handling the extra heat? Show your desk, setup, fan orientation, room setups etc. - whatever you do to keep you and your PC cool~ (and yes blinds and window coverings are also very important too!)
  10. After a half year of collecting components for my new PC, the final part arrived a few days ago, the Ryzen 9 5900X. After the build, i went crazy, because the monitor showed nothing than black, so i dismantled the thing partially to foreclose a defect. A bit later, it shot in my mind, that maybe the bios is not ready for the Ryzen 5000 Series, and YESSS, that was the problem and was easy to solve :-D Short Facts about the System: Case: Lian Li "DER BAUER" O11 Dynamic XL white MB: Asus Crosshair VIII Formula (X570) CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX 3090 Watercooling: all Corsair Hydro X with white Components when available. Softtubing. Fans: Corsair LL120 white. The orientation of the fans may prompt questions, i have thougt about it a long time. There is always a fight between optic and airflow. So i decided to make the side fans as intake and all others as outtake, this is probably not the best airflow, but it looks really nice. If the temps are too high, i can still flip the fans. Merry and healthy Christmas to everyone.
  11. This is just a quick feeler question. I currently have my h100i v2 front mounted in my 460x. I bought both because it's what my old build was, this one is just white, and wanted to have somewhat matching builds for my gf and I. However what I DIDN'T take into account was that my Corsair Vengeance RAM is taller than my old Ripjaws and so the radiator didn't fit on top like it did before. I(like many) do prefer a top exhaust radiator, and was wondering if anyone has, or if it is officially a TERRIBLE idea to mount the radiator to the vent holes on top vs the actual fan mounting points. I want to say only one half of the holes will actually be lined up incorrectly. Obviously this goes against the design of the case, and I have no idea if the metal for the vents is noticeably thinner/weaker than the mounting points. When I first put it together I "tested" it out and it IS possible, I just didn't go through with it because I didn't have time to get a second opinion(too excited to get it together the RIGHT way hahaha). So, no issues or is this a HORRIBLE idea?
  12. I own a corsair k70 rapidfire and I would like to grease or lube my keyboard to make the sound and feel better. Is there any way I can remove the top part of my switch without having to desolder my keyboard in any way? Another thing does anyone have any suggestions for greases or lubes I should use? Is there any way at all I can do this without desoldering it in any way I have the material to desolder but I do not want to risk my keyboard getting damaged. Thank you!
  13. Hello, this is rather a weird question but I got the Virtuoso headphones yesterday and was supprised by the "cracking/popping" sound comming from the hinges in the area where they retract into the headband. The thing is that this sound was present with any other headphones I have ever used but I have seen so many reviews of Virtuoso on YouTube where they perfomed a strach/durability test and the sound Im hearing was not present a single time. So that got me curious if my headphones build is faulty or if this is present with every Virtuoso headphones. There is the sound - [ame] [/ame]
  14. [ame] [/ame] I am seriously considering one of these cases but at £200 its quite the investment so wanted thoughts and comments before commiting. I currently have a *correction* Carbine 400c and everything is a squeeze and i dont like it. With the coamnder pro, led strips, 4 ssd's its all a crush to get the back panel on the case. I saw the 680X and its entire bay for drives, PSU and cabling so obviously a hit but theres a Lighting Node Pro included with the 680x which i wouldn't need due to the CoPro. It also comes with 3 LL120 fans, now I have 3 HD120 fans and would use them all if i can so this is where the LNPro would help? Read I shouldn't mix fan types on the CoPro. Everything else will fit in nice, vertical GPU mount (MSI 1660ti) also appeals to me though it has no RGB itself, I have spare LED strips to help with that. Anyone got thoughts on this case, building in it, or a better alternative?
  15. Good day, I want to build a new PC with Corsair RGB gadgets. Now I am fairly new to PC building and completely with all that RGB. Now I only have a few questions about this (and suggestions are always welcome) The build that I now have in mind: Part Type CPU I7-9700K GPU GTX 1070 ex oc (I already have) Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WIFI Power 750W (I already have) Case Cooler Master Mastercase h500M CPU Cooling Corsair Hydro H115i RGB Platinum Extra RGB Fans / Controllers Commander pro, 4x Corsair LL140 RGB Fans Corsair RGB Led Hub, Corsair RGB Led Strips M2 SSD Corsair Force MP510 960GB RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 2x8GB 3200Mhz With this RGB config (made by yourself) (see Appendices) now I wonder if this RGB setup will work. and whether / how it will be possible to use a 360 radiator (how the RGB and fan controls should be connected) Thank you in advance! (sorry for the Translation)
  16. Hello, I am looking to setup my Hydro X in my new build. My build consists of... Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi Ryzen 9 3950 (pending) 2 x 16 DDR4 3600 CL16 Vengeance 2 - GIGABYTE AORUS NVMe Gen4 SSD 1TB M.2 Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition I am looking to put in the following .... CPU BLOCK XC7 RGB (1151/AM4) GPU BLOCK XG7 RGB 20 SERIES (Ti FE) COOLING CAPACITY XR5 360 (3x120mm radiator; 33mm thick) XR5 120 (120mm radiator; 33mm thick) FANS STYLE LL120 RGB LED PUMP STYLE XD5 RGB (D5 Pump reservoir) VISUAL STYLE XF Softline 4-pack (10/13mm compression; chrome) XL5 (translucent blue), 1L premix XT Softline (3m 10/13mm ID/OD PVC) ICUE iCUE Commander PRO Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller ADD-ONS XF Adapter 2-pack (90° Angled rotary; chrome) Hydro X Series Filling Bottle TM30 Performance Thermal Paste Does anyone have any instructional videos on this, or even CASE specific instructions or videos? The would be a huge help. Or even just any general ideas of help for when I am about to install this.
  17. Hi all. New member here. I recently built a new PC and got the Corsair Crystal 460X gaming case which came with 3 RGB stock fans. These fans are the SP120 models and I have an SP Corsair fan controller with them. I plan on getting up to 6 fans in my case soon but I was wondering if these fans can be replaced with any other model? The reason being is that these types of fans only support 6 standard colours and some lighting features. I want to give my build and desk a cyan theme. I already have cyan set on my keyboard, some led strips and inside my motherboard/GPU with RBG fusion. Cyan is not available with these fans. I know it seems like a petty reason to change some fans, but it would be nice to have something that offers this flexibility. If I can't do anything I may just get another 3x SP120 fans and choose another RGB theme, but I thought I'd check with you guys first to see if there's anything I can change that will help me with my goal? Is there anything else that's compatible with my current case/controller, and if not, how much do I need to change to get to where I need to be? Image in my Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yzlkpox9qfokvat/20190521_210204.jpg?dl=0
  18. This is my new build, sort of a build in progress as I do plan to upgrade this over the coming months. Specs are as per my profile, not OC'd at all as I build watercooling for silence not for performance, hence the all Noctua fans build. Machine is currently sitting about 50cm from me and I cannot hear it at all. Probably the first upgrade will be a set of cablemod cables for it (the stock RMi cables are too stiff Corsair!). Also planning to make my own reservoir to mount in the rear fan location so I can move the rear 140mm to the front and get rid of the weird reservoir mount.
  19. Greetings all, its that time again, Time to rebuild my PC I was doing my research and pretty much fell in love with Corsair's RGB support through ICUE. I have put together a decent outline of parts that I think will make the final cut if my budget permits it. I have done several PC builds in the past, but never one with RGB support. so I wast entirely sure if I had everything I needed. or if I needed to purchase separately one of those RGB controller panels, I've seen. I must admit I was disappointed when I learned that Corsair doesn't manufacture motherboards. I was very saddend when I learned that ICUE wouldn't control my mobo lighting. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6q7VxG Also Its been a while since i've done a total rebuild, so I welcome any comments/questions/concerns/tips about the parts I have chosen