• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Given I have at least 3 gripes with every one of my current peripherals, and just had to hack the non-glued mouse wheel's rubber ring off, I am going to be transitioning to a K100, M65, and a new mouse pad, however it seems as though the Polaris is literally out of stock everywhere I've looked, so I was thus wondering if it's been discontinued, or if its popularity means new units need to be produced. Thank you for any replies that may be given!
  2. Not sure if this is the right place to as this. I have been running iCUE for a couple weeks now on my (2018) MacBook, which had been awesome. I have the M65 Elite, K70 MK2 LP, and MM800. What I am noticing is that iCUE 99% of the time will not detect the MM800 as if it isn't even plugged in. The mouse and keyboard work amazingly, but the mat is very much more miss than hit. In fact, the only times I have actually seen it work properly, I had no part in it. I will have gotten up from my desk for something, and when I get back, it's just working out of the blue. The odd part is that I have had the mouse plugged into the passthrough the entire time, and the software reads and recognizes the mouse without fault. I have tried running the MM through different ports and USB hubs, with and without the mouse connected, and it still rarely, if ever recognizes it. If there happened to be an update for the MM, I am unable to access it through iCUE to do so. The few times it was recognized, inside the software, next to the thumbnail for it, there was a red exclamation hazard icon and I couldn't ever select it. Are there any tips or tricks for this on Mac to help here, or is there anything else I can do for this?
  3. Hi guys, I have browsed the forums to see if anyone else has posted this same issue, but I have not seen it yet. So I am hoping someone can shed some light on this. I have the K70 LUX RGB keybaord, the M65 Pro RGB mouse, and the MM800 RGB Polaris mouse pad that are being run with the iCue software. I run a small project studio where i do a lot of video editing and music production, and I have a multi-media PC built to handle it all. A quick rundown of my setup: Gigabyte X399 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard with AMD Threadripper 1950x, 32GB of ram, GTX 1080 11gb graphics card (MSI), Windows 10 Pro 64bit (v1803), with several SSD and HHDs for storage. My entire setup is listed here at PC Parts Picker: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/BqHhP6 About 2 weeks ago, my entire system started freezing at random times and becoming un-responsive. Ctrl+Delete wouldn't work, mouse pointer would freeze, ect. My system is mostly for production work, but I am also a casual gamer. These freezes have mostly happened while playing sessions of Rocket League. I thought it might be related to the game itself, but earlier this week I was in the middle of a music production session where my digital audio workstation program 'Reaper' froze up. I discovered months ago that the cue software (older versions before iCue came in) were locking up controllers I was using on Steam games. I found this out when I was browsing the Steam forums for a controller issue I was having. A user on their forums that said if you are running the Corsair Cue software, to unplug all Corsair USB devices running with cue and it would unlock/un-freeze Steam and fix the controller issue, which worked for me. Remembering that, I decided to see if the new iCue software was causing these hard lockups/freezes of my entire system. So the last 4 times that my system froze ( 3 times during gaming sessions, one time during music production work), I unplugged all 3 USB cables for the corsair mouse, keyboard, and mouse pad. A few seconds later, my system unlocked and became responsive again. I could then plug the Corsair items back in and everything would be back to normal. I called Corsair tech support and the tech I talked to told me to open a ticket (whcih i have done). He also said to un-install the Corsair iCue software, open the %appdata% folder and delete all the Corsair folders/files, run CCleaner registry cleaner, reboot, and then re-install the latest iCue software version off the website. I have done all fo this, and yesterday I had another freeze during a gaming session where unplugging all the Corsair USB items un-froze the system. I have updated my ticket to inform them that I am still having this issue, but has anyone else experienced this? I am running the latest BIOS for my motherboard, and all the latest drivers for the USB ports and chipsets. Any suggestions on this matter would be great! I have a good amount of money wrapped up in this keyboard/mouse setup and I would like to get rid of this issue. If my system freezes during a recording session with musicians, it could be crucial to a recording take. Thanks in advance for any feedback/help.