• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. The problem belongs to a friend of mine and she needs help. She installed iCUE to customizing the RGB of the case fans (AR120 RGB) and the pump and fans (SP120 RGB ELITE PWM) of the liquid cooling, they are not detected by the iCUE and is having problems with that The motherboard is the ASUS TUF GAMING B760 PLUS WIFI and the fans are connected by the adapters that are included in the packcage (via 5v+) The only thing that iCUE detects is the Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 32GB 2x16GB CL36 RAM Here is a summary because I explain myself poorly when doing this type of thing: The Corsair 3000D RGB AIRFLOW and the H100 RGB are not detected by the iCUE and the fan and pump colors cannot be changed iCUE version: 5.12 PC specs: Intel Core i5-12400F 2.5 GHz / ASUS TUF GAMING B760 PLUS WIFI / Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 32GB 2x16GB CL36 / Black Corsair 3000D RGB AIRFLOW Tempered glass USB 3.2 / Corsair H100 RGB 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler / Corsair RMe Series RM750e 750W 80 Plus Gold Modular / MSI GeForce RTX 3060 VENTUS 2X OC LHR 12GB GDDR6 / Kingston NV2 2TB SSD PCIe 4.0 NVMe Gen 4x4 I can answer your questions because the corsair support is taking time (via ticket) Product link: -CPU cooling: H100 RGB 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler (corsair.com) / -PC case: Chasis para PC semitorre 3000D RGB AIRFLOW, negro | CORSAIR She need a RGB controller for that?
  2. Hello, just wondering if or when the icUE LS100 Smart Lighting Strip Starter Kit will be back in stock because I can't seem to find them anywhere in the UK or the US, if anyone has any information on this let me know, thank you.
  3. As all of you know, iCUE is our software that manages literally every CORSAIR product to date. I'm sure some of you are iCUE experts by now 😉 If you are new to our ecosystem, no worries! Check out this Pro-Tip for setting RGB lighting ✨! What iCUE lighting effects, macros, and profiles are your favorite and/or most used? Show us your configurations so others may use it too 😁 We wanna hear you! Do you have any iCUE suggestions that would make your experience better? Please leave your suggestions down below so we can read over them!
  4. Hey all, When I did my new build I wanted to be able to fully use iCue to controll everything, so I went with corsair fans and corsair AIO. I seem to now be having an issue with one of the fans that the AIO came with. For some reason, the all my fans rgb work except one. The fan is spinning, but when you go to detect rgb in the icue software, it says the RGB port that the fan is occupying is empty. I disconnected and reconnected everything. Restarted computer. Made sure iCue was up to date (although I believe this occured after the last update). Anybody else experience this issue. Performance wise I am fine because the fan is still running and I can control its speeds in iCue, its just that the RGB doesn't even seem to be registering. Thanks for any help in advance!
  5. I saw on a thread on the LTT forums someone asking about ICUE in linux, and Nick, the corsair affiliate over there, said for the OP to gather linux users to post over here to voice our desire for linux support. So here I am. Here's the thing about garbage market share numbers: for one, they're obviously not at all accurate. Steam (and some other stat reporters) list linux at around 1 percent, however their methodology is flawed, and then you take something like the Humble Bundle, who reports up to 15 percent of their sales come from Linux. Which is insane given that most of the games they sell don't even run on linux natively. Further, in the enthusiast, general computer-loving community, linux has a far greater proportion of users. Even just releasing a minimal client for things like RGB and fan control, even if it's just something as simple as communicating using the dbus interface, would be all that's necessary to support linux, we can do the rest ourselves. Further, it's been shown time and time again (the Humble numbers are one great example), that when a manufacturer, platform, or developer shows that they are willing to even give token support to linux, we will absolutely throw all the money at that manufacturer/platform/developer. Linux users more than any other group will do most of the work for you, and gladly contribute back as much, if not more, than we are given in terms of support/advancing any software. That's the nature of open-source. Even if you want to release your software on linux under a proprietary license, we will still do a ton of the work and handle most of the support, that's the nature of linux. We just need at minimum the means to do that. Please, please consider doing something like this. Vendor-specific RGB control software is one of the last creature comfort things we are lacking in linux, and treating us as the first-class citizen we deserve to be treated as will give an outsized benefit
  6. Hi! I got some kind of discoloration issue with 5 out of the 6 Corsair Icue Sp120 Rgb Pro Fans. As you can see in the pictures below 5 out of the 6 fans have a greenish/yellowish tint to them while only the bottom front fan is white, this is with all 6 fans set to the same colour (pure white ffffff). The 3 front fans came with the case which I ordered in may of 2020 the other 3 I ordered some months later (november) that same year. All of the fans have always been set to the same colour in Icue, I set them to blue (roughly 0022ff) for ~70% of the year and to orange (ff5e00) for ~30% of the year. I've had the issue for a while now with it slowly getting worse, the discolaration keeps getting stronger to the point that the colours on the colour wheel in icue do not match the colours of the fans anymore expect for the bottem fan. I'm pretty sure that the blue leds are degrading fast, it makes sense. When selecting just blue the discoloured fans are clearly less bright than the bottem front one. My question: Is this normal though? 4 years does seem fast to me, I certainly didn't expect something like that from corsair, or is there some kind of issue? And my other question is why is it not affecting the bottem front fan, do the others have some manufacturing defect? It's odd to me that they don't all exhibit the same level of degradation. Greetings Thomas Mulder
  7. Play, work, and live elevated on one of the thinnest, fastest, high-performance low profile mechanical keyboards ever, the CORSAIR K100 AIR! With an unbelievably thin design at just 11mm at it's slimmest point, CHERRY MX Ultra Low Profile keyswitches, and hyper-fast wireless connectivity this keyboard delivers outstanding performance for boosting your gameplay or productivity. Here are some quick highlights: Cherry MX Ultra Low Profile Mechanical Keyswitches offer an incredibly short 0.8mm actuation distance with a tactile bump for ultra-responsive gaming and typing Dedicated Media Keys, a multi-functional Aluminum Volume Roller, and 4 Macro Keys are all fully programmable to perform complex macros, custom actions, or convenient shortcuts to maximize your productivity and gaming potential Connect wirelessly with sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS and Bluetooth®, with secure AES 128-bit encryption Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software unlocks dynamic wireless RGB lighting control, key remaps, macro programming, and more Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ below: Q: What is the battery life? A: Up to 200 hours of wireless battery life, so you can play and work for days! Q: Is this keyboard compatible with consoles? A: Yes! This keyboard is compatible with XBOX and PlayStation 5. Q: What material is the frame? A: A sleek brushed aluminum frame makes the K100 AIR the stylish centerpiece of you entire desktop and workspace.
  8. I'm in the process of planning out a gaming PC setup, with a lot of products using the iCUE/Corsair ecosystem of course. I've been browsing this forum, and I had a lot of questions which weren't asked by others, most have to do with the general setup of iCUE products. Navigating the software is fairly simple for me, as I can afford to run into issues and ask questions there and then, this is just so I understand what I do and don't need to buy for connections and wiring. 1) Which hub do I use and what cables do I need? There are two obvious ones: the "Corsair iCUE LINK System Hub" or the "Corsair iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT". I'm planning on using the 4000X case, with a liquid cooler (H100x) and a total of six fans. Plus, I'm hopefully going to be using the LC100 for decoration as well. All I want is the ability to control fan speed and RBG, that's it. 2) Do all iCUE products need a hub? I'm also planning on using other RGB products, like the ST100 Headphone Stand, MM700 mouse mat. As well as the LT100 and LS100 starter kits. I'm not sure how a lot of these connect, whether its through USB or some other means of connection. 3) How do partner products work? Like Nanoleaf or Phillips Hue, do they connect wirelessly, etc. 4) How does the screen mirroring feature work? Do you need some separate hub, or is all of your iCUE products, including ones from Nanoleaf or Phillips Hue, able to mimic what your seeing on your screen straight from the iCUE software? That are most of my questions now, I'll expect to get more later but they may be easier to answer with knowledge from the answers to this post. Also, if there is any official or un-official guide to using iCUE, that would be great to have. Thanks.
  9. I just upgraded to a 7800X3D and a MSI X670e Carbon Wifi motherboard. I read online that iCue can control the RGB on this board. I installed MSI center and Mystic light, configured third party to be off in Mystic Light, enable the MSI plugin in iCue and made sure Ledkeeper is not blocked and device control is off for these. I see my board in iCue, but the settings don't seem to change the IO cover RGB. Can anyone confirm if iCue can control this? And maybe I am missing something? Or is this integration only for the RGB headers on the board? Thanks.
  10. Hi there, apologies in advance if the topic on third party software is not allowed. I have a Corsair iCUE H150i Elite RGB and have been trying to get it to work with FanControl by Rem0o over on Github in order to directly control the fans from there. Also while testing OpenRGB I noticed the AIO is the only component which it cannot detect, all other RGB devices except for the pump are being detected. FanControl can read the RPM and speed percentages of the CPU fans but it cannot control them directly, it's being overwritten. My motherboard is an ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming. I'm unsure if it's something to do with the way the CPU cooler has been wired. My PC is custom built, I chose the parts but did not actually put it together myself. On expecting the inside it looks as though it's wired the same way as described in the manual via an X1 USB-C Wire Harness, with the pump tach cable connected to the CPU_FAN header on my motherboard and the cooler connected to a USB 2.0 header. The pump is connected via USB and the fans are individually connected to the harness. The harness is connected to the power supply via SATA. I've spoken to a people online about it and they've suggested that I have my CPU cooler connected to a Commander Core and that I should instead connect the CPU fans to the CPU_FAN header. However, I do not have a Commander Core and the CPU cooler is only connected via the X1 USB-C Wire Harness, which is already connected to the CPU_FAN header via the pump tach cable. I think there's a bit of confusion between the Elite RGB and Elite Caplellix variants, the latter which does come with a Commander Core. The CPU cooler I have comes with 3 non-RGB 120mm fans. The only RGB I have is on the pump itself. I currently have iCUE installed but I do not use it and do not have it set to run on start-up. It came preinstalled on my PC when it first arrived. However, I had to reinstall Windows which removed it but have since reinstalled it again just to check if the firmware is up to date, which it is as of February 21 using v. 1.02.07, and to see if having it would help solve my compatibility issues, but unfortunately it does not. I'm a little stumped on how to get them to communicate with both pieces of software and looking for a bit of advice on how I might be able to get them to work together. Again, apologies if the topic is not allowed as it discusses third party software but would like to be able to control all of my fans and RGB from the same locations. Cheers.
  11. Hi all, I recently built a new system and everything was working fine, I'm not in to overclocking etc, I just buy the best spec according to my budget, rather than buying a mid level item and cranking the life out of it.. So everything was great running at default settings in the bios, no core boost, no XMP the ram was running at 4800mhz and I thought I'll sort that out later / last... Then I had the icue update to firmware two portions, one for command controller one for ram... At this point the icue popped up a message to say that one stick of ram has incorrect XMP setting? (something to that effect) and I thought I have a matched pair of 2x24gb as bought, both together, and no XMP 1 or XMP 2 settings were enabled in the bios, neither was core boost... But ever since then, one stick of ram remains yellow in color the full length of RGB strip on the ram stick... It changes color as per the profile once I've logged into windows but not before logging into windows.. I'm well cheesed off and wish I'd bought a different brand of ram and different brand 360mm cooler too, as this is doing my fruit in... Has anyone got any advice, on how to resolve or fix this, before I ask for a refund from the store I bought it from? I chose icue cappelix RGB 360 because the h100i with iLink on my other PC was a solid reliable piece of software, but Icue makes me worry that it might do serious damage to my pc. I have completely uninstalled icue, including profiles etc I uninstalled it because of the lack of confidence shown by many MANY users who all complain about the icue software, and how it's affecting their daily use of their PC that they have spent their hard earned cash on... My pc specs are Windows 11 MSI X670E Carbon Wifi Amd 7900x3d Corsair icue cappelix 360mm Corsair Ddr5 6000mhz 48gb (2x24gb) ram Corsair icue 5000x case Sapphire Radeon 7800xt 26gb vga card Corsair 850w gold psu The ram has never run at the advertised 6000mhz and still currently running at 4800mhz ... Thank you in advance, if you can help stop this nightmare from continuing...
  12. As of this morning, the pump only shows the default clockwise rotating rainbow. I did have a counter-clockwise rainbow spiral set to match other RGB lighting patterns in my case. Now it doesn't matter what lighting scheme I choose. If I select a static color, I get a clockwise spinning rainbow, If I choose an effect with 2 alternating colors, I get a clockwise spinning rainbow. If I turn the lighting off altogether, I get a clockwise spinning rainbow. I can no longer control the RGB on my pump. I attached a Pastebin link with my full DXDiag information. https://pastebin.com/w57N1ae4
  13. Absolutely love the ease and looks of the ICue Link system. The one thing I'd ask for and I'm sure it's been addressed is reverse blade fans. Especially in the larger cases having all of the fans look the same without having the X over half of them would be amazing !
  14. So my K55 keyboard works like normal, ICUE and everything works fine and I've had it for about a month. But ever since I got it it's had moments where the RGB just switches to the colour green, keyboard will still work normally just all the lights change to green. I check the ICUE and it even displays that the lights are green, I've tried to change the hardware lighting and lighting effects but it still stays green. The only way I've been able to solve it is by force updating the keyboard but that's only temporarily before it happens again randomly.
  15. Hey everyone, does someone experience a sensitivity Bug with the Corsair M65 RGB Ultra in CS2? I own every generation of the mouse so far, now i experience the problem that the set DPI ( 1000 ) on the RGB Ultra is lower ingame than actually set. Its driving me nuts, Icue Version is uptodate already tried to uninstall and reinstall. When i use my older mice all settings are fine and sensitivity ingame is correct. I will check in on my second computer if thats the same case. Best regards
  16. So I set up a profile that makes the RGB do the rainbow effect as default and it is the only profile. The RGB on my RAM sticks is supposed to be rainbow, but it keeps on switching to static red. When I switch to the configuration of the RGB in Corsair, it says the hardware is controlled by scenes and lighting effects. I would really like some help regarded it.
  17. Hello, basically i am trying to determine if the H100x i installed on my friends pc is faulty. the cooling side is working however the RGB on the pump does not work. it will work if i hard shut off the pc and it flashes red for a second. this is the third cooler from corsair i have fitted but the first one not to have an actual USB header connector to the board, only using a PWM connector and a corsair RGB connector. it is connected via a Corsair lighting node core in the 220t case. it is connected to the CPU fan port for the pump. the lights do not work in any port of the node. if i plug it into the first slot it will stop all the other lights on that node from also working. the fans ARGB work fine. it does not show up in icue ( but i dont think it will without the usb header connection) anything i am missing? or any advice would be helpful. TIA
  18. Hello Corsair community, I wanted to bring up an issue that I've encountered with the latest update of Armoury Crate and the ASUS TUF Radeon RX 7900XT, as well as the ASUS TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI motherboard. After updating to Armoury Crate's latest version with iCUE 5.7.106 running in the background, I've noticed a problem with the RGB synchronization upon computer startup. The problem is that the RGB lighting on my ASUS TUF Radeon RX 7900XT and ASUS TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI does not work correctly right from the boot-up. In order to get the RGB lighting to function as expected, I have to follow a somewhat tedious workaround. Here's the step-by-step process I've been using to resolve the issue: Close iCUE. Open the Windows "Services" application (you can press Win + R and type "services.msc" to open it). Locate the "ASUS AURA SYNC lighting service (LightingService.exe)" in the list of services. Right-click on it and choose "Restart." After performing these steps, I can then reopen iCUE, and the RGB lighting works properly. It's worth noting that this problem only occurs with the latest version of Armoury Crate, and everything used to work seamlessly before the update. I wanted to see if others in the Corsair community are experiencing a similar issue or if there are any known solutions or workarounds that can make the RGB lighting sync correctly from the start without having to restart services manually.
  19. Hi, I bought the Carbide Spec-Delta RGB and now I would like to buy more fans. The thing is that I want to buy the same model as the prebuilt ones but I could not find out what fans mount the case. I would also like to know if the ones that are prebuilt in the case are pwm or dc powered. There is attached a photo with the cabinet so you can see what model I am refering to. Thx.
  20. Moin, Ich habe mir erst vor ein paar Tagen neuen Corsair RAM gekauft und eingebaut. Es sind unterschiedliche Bestellung, also zwei mal 2x 16Gb 3200mhz . Ich weiß nicht ob es daran liegt oder vielleicht an meinem Mainboard. Funktionieren tun sie einwandfrei. Ich habe sie in den Slots auch schon einmal durch getauscht aber am Mainboard scheint es nicht zu liegen (siehe Bilder) Wenn jemand weiß was zu tun ist, ich nehme jede Hilfe an.
  21. Where to begin, I have a K70 RGB Mk2 keyboard H100i RGB Platinum 240mm AIO 2 x 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 2 x RAM Enhancement Pack I have been having problems with my K70 RGB Mk2 not syncing with Icue at start. I would need to unplug it every day to get it to use right colors. So I thought, I get a new keyboard. I did that yesterday, using a wireless KB now. Not Corsair. No software required. Start PC today, my AIO isn't linking to Icue now. It seemingly wasn't running any fan curves. restarted PC to see if that helps. It loads the rgb theme at start and then I hear the USB connect noise and it loads the hardware profile on fans and no idea about what fan curve it runs but it seems too relaxed. uninstalled Icue and deleted profiles. reinstalled it and it seemed to remember some of the themes but no fan curves data. I remade the ones I had and assigned those to my themes. It seems to be sensitive, if I run Icue and look at colors its just as likely to set them to hardware. I haven't restarted PC since setting themes, not in a rush to find out. Not sure what is going on.
  22. So I built my first pc off of most of it being corsair products. I have a 5000x(3 front rgb fans) with a capellix elite 240mm, and one rear fan. I installed icue and it was good at first, still is. But the only issue that is triggering me is that when Im in a game, e.g cod, the rgb in the fans start to lag and stutter, then turn red out of the blue. I dont know what to do, it only happens when im in a game. Is there a way to fix this ? Right now im using default rgb without icue, and its nice and all but I want to add more rgb effects to it!
  23. Hi there~ Hoping someone can help me out or send me in the right direction. I should start by saying I'm not uber-smart when it comes to PC terms and know-how! I recently upgraded to the new Phanteks D30 fans, (Link), and am in love with them, however I miss controlling my fans RGB effects with iCue. My previous fans were the fans that come with the Elite Capellix AIO, (Link), and some other Noctua fans to hold over while saving for the D30's before they were released. I'm currently using MSI's Mystic Light as they are daisy chained off each other and then plugged into a JRainbow port. (MSI Mobo) I hate it comparison... 😞 I miss the lighting effects you can create using layers and timings etc... nothing compares.. To echo and clarify, I'm just looking to control the RGB via iCue, I control fan curves using FanControl (Perfect for my simple brain haha). I have the Elite Capellix AIO, which comes with the Commander Core and is in my build so I can control the Capellix ofc. The previous fans were plugged into that, hence I used iCue with them. So, I'm assuming I may need to purchase a controller or some sort of lighting hub, such as the corsair lighting node pro, (Link)? and then I would need adapter cables for it?? Or would I need the Phanteks DRGB Controller, (Link)??? The D30's wires are JST-SM connections, (I could be wrong, I'm just learning all this lingo for this post to be honest!), and in the box they include a JST-SM -> Mobo adapter cable. So currently, as mentioned, I have them daisy chained off each other and plugged into the Mobo using the provided adapter cable. iCue can't see them. I'm assuming that means they must be plugged into a corsair controller first? Or if I purchased the phanteks one, would iCue pick it up? Thank you for taking the time to read my sloppy post!! Sorry for being such a mess, I'm a bit confused myself, if not obvious. haha 😅 To shorten, I'm basically asking if anyone could tell me what I need to purchase/do to control the Phanteks Fans RGB in iCue... please! 😭 Links- My build (incase it helps): https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/PvW4Kp (DON'T JUDGE MY NAMING SCHEME GO AWAY >:c) D30 Fans with box cables contents: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-d30-120mm-drgb-pwm-triple-fan-pack-white-fg-03e-pt.html Also a pic of my build for context of pretty c:
  24. Hi, Can I connect the CORSAIR iCUE Link XG3 RGB Hybrid GPU Water Block to the Commander Core XT instead of the icue system hub? Thanks, Andrew
  25. Waited a very long time for Corsair to release the Scimitar in wireless form, just picked one up and realized the DPI light above the DPI toggle button only stays on for a few seconds after clicking the button. One of the best features of the wired Scimitar was the LED by the numkeys on the left that was always on and changed color depending on DPI profile. I could glance at the mouse and see what DPI profile it was on. That isn't possible with the wireless version as far as I can tell. Is there a way to force it to be on all the time? If not, is this a expected future feature or something that could be added?