• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. The usb dongle for my Wireless Viruoso headphones doesnt seem to initialize properly when i switch from one computer to another. Tesmart dual monitor KVM, model HKS0402A1U USB hub plugged into Console "USB 2.0" port. [Port #10 as labelled in the user manual on page 08, https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0271/3429/6200/files/HKS0402A1U_Manual.pdf?v=1676943092 -- K95 keyboard plugged into hub -- Logitech G502 wired mouse plugged into hub -- Virtuoso Wireless dongle plgged into Hub. Never works when i switch from computer to computer. I have to unplug and replug the usb dongle. The keyboard and mouse switch just fine. iCue even picks up the keyboard and restarts the color profile.
  2. Recently took receipt of a K70 RGB keyboard. The keyboard seems fully functional when plugged directly into my PC. It is recognized by the software and I successfully updated the firmware to the latest. However, when trying to connect the K70 RGB through an IOGear GCS932UB KVM (http://www.iogear.com/product/GCS932UB/) it doesn't work. I can get the lights to light up but the no keys are registered. The software also doesn't register the presence of a keyboard. This is a KVM that is known to be fully functional. I've used for a 2 years or so with quite a few other keyboards (other manufacturers) with no issues at all. Since the KVM does not provide an additional USB port (other than one for the keyboard and mouse each) I've plugged the additional "surprise" K70 RGB connector (the one not marked with a keyboard) into my primary PC directly. I have tried changing the BIOS setting to each of the available settings but with no luck at all. (A separate issues is that changing the BIOS setting results in the keyboard lights changing intensity for each keypress when plugged directly into my PC.) Anyone else successfully using a KVM with this keyboard? If so what KVM are you using? Or do I possibly have a faulty unit (especially considering the varying led intensity in the various BIOS modes)? Thoughts?
  3. Does anyone have a recommendation for a 2-machine DisplayPort KVM that works with the K70 RGB as well as high refresh rate screens with GSync (specifically Dell S2716DG)? I'm looking for a known working option. I see a few potential ones that support DP 1.2 but don't seem to support the USB 3 needed by the K70 RGB, or don't have 3 USB 2.0 ports. Really trying to find a solution without trying a bunch of relatively expensive hardware and playing trial and error. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  4. So, I ditched my ioGear MiniView Pro - since it "emulates" a keyboard it will not work with any gaming keyboard (blech). I'm now on to the Linkskey "LDV-DM7224USK" and this is turning out to be $500 of worthless garbage. (Long story short, it works with 1 machine and not another... and if it ever loses power you have to disconnect and reconnect all the cables (not a small task). So, here I am, about to return the Linkskey, and I am wondering if anyone out there has a recommendation. I would prefer a triple port DVI solution, but will settle for Dual (or even a single... I'm desparate!) - and it needs to switch 4 PC's I would like it to switch Audio as well, but just stereo is needed - I don't need anything fancy. Price isn't a big issue - I want quality and I want it to work. So please, someone with a working KVM let me know. I know that Corsair "doesn't recommend/test KVM's" but that doesn't mean they won't work. Thanks!