• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. I currently am running an up to date version of iCUE (4.31), I attempted a firmware update of the H150i resulting in a failure and it being absent from iCUE. The device still powers on and works, CPU temps are fine. It's just stuck in the stock rainbow RGB. After reinstalling iCUE and rebooting a few times I decided to check the device section on Windows 11. After identifying the Driver error I attempted Windows Restore from a point previous in the day without luck. Already Attempted: Rebooting Windows Restore Repairing iCUE Reinstalling iCUE Using a previous version of iCUE (3.34) Removing the device from Device Manager I am pretty stumped and unsure what to do. If anybody knows how to fix this or manually update the firmware to a more stable version please let me know.
  2. So, I'm having a problem because yesterday my headset decided that it won't let the volume control work anymore out of nowhere when it was perfectly fine before. So fast forwarding I tried a bunch of stuff to fix the audio and then I even had windows IT help me and even use remote assist and it didn't work. So they recommended posting on the windows forum and I eventually got a reply telling me that the issue is actually with corsair's firmware. So I go to the forums here, see there are people that had the exact problem 1-2yrs ago and apparently the solutions were get a non virtuoso headset or force a firmware update. I tried, but the option is grayed out, then I uninstalled then reinstalled ICue and for a second, it was working. Then it decided to go back to the exact same problem. This only happens in wireless mode, so I'm hoping someone can give me some more detailed and effective solutions so I can stop dealing with this. Tl;Dr: Virtuoso volume stuck at 100% on wireless mode and all sources say the firmware is the issue, but I can't force firmware update to fix. Windows 10 Dongle: v. 0. 16. 80 Virtuoso: v. 0. 17. 149
  3. Hi, I received my new mouse yesterday. Using it for the first time, I had to install iCUE in order to be able to set the mouse buttons and RGB lighting. Since yesterday, iCUE has been telling me that a firmware update is available for my mouse. However, iCUE seems to go round and round in circles when I launch the update... I plugged the mouse into the USB port to launch the update, and closed all other RGB lighting software as requested. However, I'm still stuck on the screenshot display.
  4. Bonjour, J'ai acquis ce jour le HS80, j'ai du son, parfait, mais sur le logiciel ICUE (récemment mis à jour), on me propose de mettre à jour le HS80 WIRELESS RECEIVER Version5.9.130 L'appareil m'averti pour faire une mis à jour sans problème sauf que....Le problème est que l'appareil se déconnecte et plus rien...aucune mis à jour ne se fait. J'ai suivi à la lettre il me semble les conseils que j'ai lu mais toujours rien. Je n'ai pas encore fait de ticket, je me dis que je trouverais une réponse via la communauté. Info : le clef est en Mono, j'ai essayé en brancher le casque au USB, J'ai enlevé les autres clefs Bluetooth au cas ou etc.... Merci d'avance pour votre aide.
  5. I have several corsair products and I have been a fan of their hardware for a long time. That being said I recently tried to upgrade my firmware for my two coolers only to have the same problem occur on both devices. after the update the cooler cannot detect pump speed and reports "Pump failure". I swapped out my commander core from my h115 to my h110 (same part#75-004278) and got the same error. I then hooked up my h115 and its controller and everything worked great. when I opened ICUE it prompted me to update the pump firmware again but for the h115i so I did. Shortly after the update I again got pump failure alert. So I unplugged the cooler and swapped in my OEM air cooler to boot the machine and tried to update the firmware for the commander core. After it had updated I hooked the AIO back to the Processor and turned it back on. It immediately gave temperature warning and my motherboard shut the pc down. When I restarted the computer and booted into windows the AIO wouldn't show up in ICUE software and my temps were climbing fast. Apparently the firmware update bricked my h115i's commander core (it doesn't work at all). so now I am running on the h110i and its original commander core both on newest firmware. it constantly gives pump failure warning in ICUE it can't see the pump speed but it is pumping and all my fans blink red as well as the pump head. My system is running but it keeps giving pump failure warning. I tried to find a copy of the old firmware but it doesn't seam to exist. As you can see in the attached file coolant temps are amazing so it is pumping. I am kind of upset as I now have several failed corsair products. and it seems to only be the newer products as all my older stuff still runs great. 2x bad hx850 power supplies 1x bad 140mm series 8 fan 2x bad AIO coolers 3x bad 120mm series 8 fan 1x stick vengeance pro RGB that wont stay synced Sorry for the "venting" its just becoming a lot of money for my VR arcade business. URVR
  6. Hi, I hoping for some assistance with my current issue of my Internal Laptop display being stuck at 60hz. I updated my AMD graphics drivers and also reinstalled them but nothing has fixed this issue yet. So as drivers didn't seem like the issue I went to device manager and tried checking whether the firmware for the internal display was right as that might cause for it not being able to go to 240hz. What I saw was a firmware from Microsoft and I wanted to ask if there was a corsair firmware for the internal display that I can flash onto it so I can get the ability to run the display at 240hz. If you think this is not the issue please let me know what the issue is along with some instructions please.
  7. Hello, the new firmware EIFM80.0 seems to be available but SSD Toolbox says EIFM51.3 is the latest. Could you please check or inform how to update to the EIFM80.0 version? Thank you
  8. Buen dia, comento lo que me paso. Antes de actualizar el software de Icue a la ultima version, tenia un lighting node pro, con 4 tiras rgb corsair enchufadas en 1 canal, y andaban lo mas bien con el rgb y demas, luego del update, las tiras solo prendian 1 led, cambie la posicion, las puse en serie, desconecte los extensores para las tiras, y todo seguia igual, antes de actualizar andaba lo mas bien, ahora no me anda ninguna de las tiras. No se si se puede cambiar el firmware del LNP para volverlo a una version anterior, pero quiero solucionarlo, las tiras tienen mas de 3 años de uso, pero estaban impecables y funcionalmente hablando al 100%, ahora no me andan. Dejo specs de la pc x570 Taichi Ryzen 5600x Corsair 5000D Corsair RM850x 9 Coolers LL 120gb (andan perfectos), 2 Hub Rgb + 2 Lighting Node Pro 4 Tiras de Led Corsair Rgb + 1 Lighing Node Pro (ESO ES LO QUE DEJO DE ANDAR)
  9. Hello, everyone. I purchased the K70 Pro Mini Wireless about two weeks ago and have been loving it so far, but for some reason I cannot select the 2000hz mode when using the keyboard wirelessly. After digging through some forum posts, I think I may have found out why this is but I wanted to ask if anyone else had this issue. When the K70 Pro Mini is connected to the PC via USB, all polling rate modes up to 8000hz work as expected, and the slipstream dongle shows the 2000hz mode as well. When I disconnect the USB cable and try to use the keyboard completely wirelessly, the 2000hz mode disappears and reverts to 1000hz. I'm currently in contact with Corsair support where I was given some basic troubleshooting steps which did not work. I then decided to look around online to see if anyone else had encountered this issue, and I found someone else with the same issue here, although it's an old post. I then found this post, where a Corsair rep says "So when your dongle is connected to a device that has a lower refresh rate, it automatically limits its maximum to the maximum of the connected device." (using Google Translate from French). While this makes sense for a different device that supports 2000hz wired/1000hz wireless, in the case of the K70 which is advertised as supporting 2000hz wireless, it got me thinking... When the K70 Pro Mini Wireless is connected via USB, the slipstream dongle shows 2000hz as available because it is detecting the higher polling rate capability of the keyboard just fine, but when the USB is removed, the keyboard is not properly telling the slipstream dongle that it is in fact capable of 2000hz. What leads me to believe this is some sort of issue with the K70 Pro Mini firmware is that, as soon as the keyboard is no longer connected via USB, going to the keyboard's panel in iCUE shows a max of 1000hz. If I change it to 4000hz or 8000hz, nothing happens and the K70 continues to function as normal, however selecting 2000hz in that exact same panel causes the K70 to fully restart (almost like if it crashes) then when it finally reconnects to the PC, it is back at 1000hz. This rebooting/crashing issue only occurs when selecting 2000hz, not 4000hz or 8000hz, which is what leads me to believe there is an issue somewhere in there. Does this happen to anyone else? I'd love to hear anyone's input on this.
  10. Hello fellow Corsair users, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share an issue I'm currently facing with my Corsair M55 RGB PRO Gaming Mouse. I recently attempted to update the firmware using the Corsair iCUE software, but unfortunately, the mouse has become unresponsive since then. I've tried troubleshooting on my own, including a reset by holding down the left and right mouse buttons, but haven't had any success. To provide more context, after disconnecting the mouse during the firmware update, it ceased to be recognized by the software. Upon reconnecting it, I discovered that the mouse no longer functions at all. Even the LED lights no longer illuminate when the mouse is plugged in. I also tried connecting it to another computer, where it was identified as a "CRP DISABLD" storage device and failed to work properly. If anyone within the community has encountered a similar issue or has any suggestions on how to rectify this situation, your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and support. Best regards, Ahnaf Patwary
  11. Hi All, Hoping someone could be of help here, Out of the blue, my Caps lock and ASDFGHJKL;' keys are not working at all. Also when I unplug and replug the USB cable in, it spams 'adfghjkls;'adfghjkls and won't stop until I press a working button on the keyboard. I've tried a couple of things that I will list below. - I've tried this keyboard on another PC and it the buttons don't work either so I suspect its either firmware or hardware related -Force updated the firmware in iCue app - Reset the keyboard with the Esc key - Uninstalled iCue - Removed all profiles in iCue -Uninstalled the keyboard drivers and rebooted PC I briefly got the keys working again when I was removing the key caps but didn't do anything of note. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Regards
  12. I have tried several times in two versions of the iCUE software, but I am unable to update the firmware. I follow the steps below, but it stays at preparing and never actually updates the firmware. Mouse is plugged directly into the laptop, not via a dock or hub. Very frustrating, does anyone have a solution to this?
  13. Since last year it is stuck in version 0.17.149 and i can't use it wireless. Any one have the firmware to update it? The receiver is version 5.9.130 and ICUE 4.27.168
  14. It worked for me, Do it on your own risk! How to replace bin file if iCue doesn't detect the mouse: 1 step - unplug mouse and push and hold the hole in the bottom of the mouse 2 step - plug usb in 3 step - check the explorer for a CRP-DISABLED drive 4 step - delete the firmware or move it to the desktop and replace it with the new firmware Here is the download link if you are curius about viruses in the file check this MD5 : 8f0131ef1a3e98cec2b8bf7bc08e21c3 SHA-1 : d1c1550ca44aa4d57607a6a390435d98e173fc33 SHA-256 : 1cf4c6f86d83846a919ad19c5ae5604ae1c91d299556eff80ebdbc62932402db
  15. Hi, I have a Corsair Sabre RGB PRO Wireless mouse/receiver. The device is working perfectly fine. However, iCue keeps telling me to update the receiver firmware. I am a bit cautious about doing this for no reason, as in the past I have updated Corsair products only for them to start failing miserably are add bugs to the experience (when they were previously working just fine). My question is do firmware updates offer anything extra (performance, features) when everything is already working properly? If they don't then I don't think I will risk the update. The last thing I want is my 170 AUD wireless mouse to start having issues. Question 2 - Is there a way to stop iCue hassling me about the firmware update if I decide I don't want to do it (which is what I will probably do). I know clicking the X in the bubble is only a minor thing but I'd rather not have to deal with it if there is a way :P. Thanks. I hope everyone is having a great start to their week. Kind Regards, Tunza42
  16. I updated the version of Icue to version 4 and it appeared that I could update the firmware version of the K68 keyboard and update it. It asked me to restart windows and when I started again the scroll lock key started blinking and the keyboard did not work. The rgb does turn on even though it did not load the ICUE configuration. For everything to work correctly when starting windows I have to unplug the USB from the keyboard and reconnect it, with this it already loads the ICue configuration and the keys do work. When connecting and disconnecting the keyboard, window makes the typical sound of recognizing the keyboard and at the moment Icue also recognizes it, so I understand that windows does not recognize it and therefore neither does Icue. I've tried different usb ports and still the same. I have tried to force the update of the keyboard from iCue and still the same. I think this is because windows doesn't detect it on startup for some reason when I upgrade to this version of the keyboard. Current versions of ICue and keyboard: Version ICUE -> v.4.25.155 Keyboard firmware version -> v.3.12 The corsair harpoon mouse and the corsair void headset work correctly and charge well, these were not updated. I am attaching the ICue logs, where I have been able to review and it seems that there are some errors but I would not be able to determine if it is correct or not. I have the log report of everything taken from Icue, but it is not a file allowed to upload. I leave here some sample reports from today when starting the system. These reports are from the CUELOGS folder: 2022-07-28 08:47:32.214 I cue.sdk.game.profile_update_scheduler: Scheduled next update at QDateTime(2022-08-04 08:47:32.213 Hora de verano romance Qt::LocalTime) 2022-07-28 08:47:32.215 I cue.session: Connected changed to true 2022-07-28 08:47:32.215 I cue.sdk: Entering working state, session connected. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.215 I cue.sdk: Starting router. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.215 I cue.sdk.device_watcher: Start prepare RestoreDeviceOrderState 2022-07-28 08:47:32.215 I cue.sdk.device_watcher: Finish prepare RestoreDeviceOrderState 2022-07-28 08:47:32.215 I cue.clink.device.hw_lightings: Working state about to change, lock hw lights preview. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.215 I cue.sdk.automation.server: User session about to be unlocked. Starting a listening 2022-07-28 08:47:32.218 I cue.sdk.automation.server: Successfully started listening 2022-07-28 08:47:32.218 I cue.dev.enum.adapter: Entering working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session allowed. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.218 I cue.devices.enum.clink: Entering working state. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.218 I cue.dev.enum.adapter: Entering working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session allowed. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.218 I cue.devices.enum.headset_accessory: Entering working state. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.223 I cue.dev.enum.adapter: Entering working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session allowed. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.223 I cue.devices.enum.dram: Entering working state. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.223 I cue.dev.enum.adapter: Entering working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session allowed. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.227 I cue.dev.enum.adapter: Entering working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session allowed. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.230 I cue.devices.enum.hid: Entering working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session allowed. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.230 W cue.hid_device_detector: Device detector already disabled. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.321 I cue.dev.enum.mccs: Entering working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session allowed. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.327 I cue.dev.mccs.usb_detector: Device detection started. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.328 I cue.devices.enum.router: Entering working state. DeviceEnumeratorBase::WorkingStateChangeReason::UserSessionPropertyChanged Session allowed. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.328 I cue.devices.enum.phost: Entering working state. 2022-07-28 08:47:32.528 I cue.plugin.host: Signature verified: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/iCUEDevicePluginHost.exe" 2022-07-28 08:47:32.630 I cue.plugin.host: Signature verified: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/ASUS/asus_plugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:32.630 I cue.plugin.host: Starting check if plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/ASUS/asus_plugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:32.734 I cue.plugin.host: Signature verified: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/Lenovo/CUEPlugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:32.734 I cue.plugin.host: Starting check if plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/Lenovo/CUEPlugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:32.818 I cue.plugin.host: Signature verified: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/LenovoY750s/y750splugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:32.818 I cue.plugin.host: Starting check if plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/LenovoY750s/y750splugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:32.906 I cue.plugin.host: Signature verified: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/LenovoY760/Y760Plugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:32.906 I cue.plugin.host: Starting check if plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/LenovoY760/Y760Plugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.245 I cue.plugin.host: Signature verified: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/LenovoY760s/y760spluginX64.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.245 I cue.plugin.host: Starting check if plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/LenovoY760s/y760spluginX64.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.289 I cue.plugin.host: Signature verified: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/MSI/CueMsiPlugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.289 I cue.plugin.host: Starting check if plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/MSI/CueMsiPlugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.485 I cue.plugin.host: Signature verified: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/MSI/MysticLight_SDK_x64.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.485 I cue.plugin.host: Starting check if plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/MSI/MysticLight_SDK_x64.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.529 I cue.plugin.host: Signature verified: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/Nvidia/NvidiaPlugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.530 I cue.plugin.host: Starting check if plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/Nvidia/NvidiaPlugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.587 I cue.clink.device.hw_lightings: Entering working state, unlock and disable hw lights preview. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.617 W cue.devices.enum.clink: Can't update devices, isn't connected 2022-07-28 08:47:33.619 C cue.push.controller: Failed to get en_US push notifications: content is not found 2022-07-28 08:47:33.619 I cue.devices: Audio device added: "(vid=1b1c, pid=a1e)" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.619 I cue.dev.enum.mccs: Found: 0 , initialized: 0 2022-07-28 08:47:33.620 I cue.plugin.host: Plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/ASUS/asus_plugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.621 I cue.plugin.host: Plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/LenovoY750s/y750splugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.623 I cue.plugin.host: Plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/LenovoY760s/y760spluginX64.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.624 I cue.plugin.host: Plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/Lenovo/CUEPlugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.625 I cue.plugin.host: Plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/LenovoY760/Y760Plugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.626 I cue.plugin.host: Plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/MSI/CueMsiPlugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.628 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: Device vid=1b1c pid=a1e ignored by cue::dev::legacy::NxpEnumerator 2022-07-28 08:47:33.629 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: DeviceInstance(Path: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_01#7&1ec7b2ea&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}", InstanceId: "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_01\\7&1ec7b2ea&0&0000", ParentInstanceId: "USB\\VID_1B1C&PID_1B3C\\0803E021AF0E94E359375D6BF5001942\u0000") inserted. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.629 I cue.hid_device_detector: Add open task: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_01#7&1ec7b2ea&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" with delay 0 ms. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.632 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: DeviceInstance(Path: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col02#7&309761b6&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}", InstanceId: "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col02\\7&309761b6&0&0001", ParentInstanceId: "USB\\VID_1B1C&PID_1B3F\\1800F019AF3AA4005B8DC8FBF5001BC5\u0000") inserted. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.632 I cue.hid_device_detector: Add open task: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col02#7&309761b6&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" with delay 0 ms. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.633 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: DeviceInstance(Path: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col03#7&309761b6&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}", InstanceId: "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col03\\7&309761b6&0&0002", ParentInstanceId: "USB\\VID_1B1C&PID_1B3F\\1800F019AF3AA4005B8DC8FBF5001BC5\u0000") inserted. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.633 I cue.hid_device_detector: Add open task: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col03#7&309761b6&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" with delay 0 ms. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.634 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: DeviceInstance(Path: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col04#7&309761b6&0&0003#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}", InstanceId: "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col04\\7&309761b6&0&0003", ParentInstanceId: "USB\\VID_1B1C&PID_1B3F\\1800F019AF3AA4005B8DC8FBF5001BC5\u0000") inserted. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.634 I cue.hid_device_detector: Add open task: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col04#7&309761b6&0&0003#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" with delay 0 ms. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.635 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: DeviceInstance(Path: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_01#7&1d674578&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}", InstanceId: "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_01\\7&1d674578&0&0000", ParentInstanceId: "USB\\VID_1B1C&PID_1B3F\\1800F019AF3AA4005B8DC8FBF5001BC5\u0000") inserted. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.635 I cue.hid_device_detector: Add open task: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_01#7&1d674578&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" with delay 0 ms. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.635 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: DeviceInstance(Path: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col01#7&368b3f2f&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}", InstanceId: "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col01\\7&368b3f2f&0&0000", ParentInstanceId: "USB\\VID_1B1C&PID_1B3C\\0803E021AF0E94E359375D6BF5001942\u0000") inserted. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.635 I cue.hid_device_detector: Add open task: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col01#7&368b3f2f&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" with delay 0 ms. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.635 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: DeviceInstance(Path: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col01#7&309761b6&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}\\kbd", InstanceId: "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col01\\7&309761b6&0&0000", ParentInstanceId: "USB\\VID_1B1C&PID_1B3F\\1800F019AF3AA4005B8DC8FBF5001BC5\u0000") inserted. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.636 I cue.hid_device_detector: Add open task: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col01#7&309761b6&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}\\kbd" with delay 0 ms. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.636 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: Device vid=1b1c pid=a1e ignored by cue::dev::legacy::NxpEnumerator 2022-07-28 08:47:33.636 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: DeviceInstance(Path: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col02#7&368b3f2f&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}", InstanceId: "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col02\\7&368b3f2f&0&0001", ParentInstanceId: "USB\\VID_1B1C&PID_1B3C\\0803E021AF0E94E359375D6BF5001942\u0000") inserted. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.636 I cue.hid_device_detector: Add open task: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col02#7&368b3f2f&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" with delay 0 ms. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.636 I cue.hid_device_detector: DeviceInstance(Path: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col02#7&bc94eb4&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}", InstanceId: "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col02\\7&bc94eb4&0&0001", ParentInstanceId: "USB\\VID_1B1C&PID_0A1E\\00000000\u0000") inserted. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.636 I cue.hid_device_detector: Add open task: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col02#7&bc94eb4&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" with delay 0 ms. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.637 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: DeviceInstance(Path: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col03#7&368b3f2f&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}", InstanceId: "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col03\\7&368b3f2f&0&0002", ParentInstanceId: "USB\\VID_1B1C&PID_1B3C\\0803E021AF0E94E359375D6BF5001942\u0000") inserted. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.637 I cue.hid_device_detector: Add open task: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col03#7&368b3f2f&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" with delay 0 ms. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.637 I cue.devices: Device vid=1b1c pid=1b3c ignored by HidDeviceEnumerator 2022-07-28 08:47:33.639 I cue.devices: Device vid=1b1c pid=1b3f ignored by HidDeviceEnumerator 2022-07-28 08:47:33.640 I cue.devices: Device vid=1b1c pid=1b3f ignored by HidDeviceEnumerator 2022-07-28 08:47:33.640 I cue.devices: Device vid=1b1c pid=1b3f ignored by HidDeviceEnumerator 2022-07-28 08:47:33.641 I cue.devices: Device vid=1b1c pid=1b3f ignored by HidDeviceEnumerator 2022-07-28 08:47:33.642 I cue.devices: Device vid=1b1c pid=1b3c ignored by HidDeviceEnumerator 2022-07-28 08:47:33.642 I cue.devices: Device vid=1b1c pid=1b3f ignored by HidDeviceEnumerator 2022-07-28 08:47:33.642 I cue.hid_device_detector: DeviceInstance(Path: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col01#7&bc94eb4&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}", InstanceId: "hid\\vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col01\\7&bc94eb4&0&0000", ParentInstanceId: "USB\\VID_1B1C&PID_0A1E\\00000000\u0000") inserted. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.642 I cue.hid_device_detector: Add open task: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col01#7&bc94eb4&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" with delay 0 ms. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.642 I cue.devices: Device vid=1b1c pid=1b3c ignored by HidDeviceEnumerator 2022-07-28 08:47:33.642 I cue.devices: Device vid=1b1c pid=1b3c ignored by HidDeviceEnumerator 2022-07-28 08:47:33.643 I cue.hid_device_detector: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_01#7&1ec7b2ea&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" opened. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.643 I cue.hid_device_detector: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col02#7&bc94eb4&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" opened. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.643 I cue.hid_device_detector: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col01#7&bc94eb4&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" opened. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.643 I cue.hid_device_detector: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col02#7&309761b6&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" opened. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.643 I cue.hid_device_detector: Mark all tasks as finished. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.644 I cue.hid_device_detector: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col03#7&309761b6&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" opened. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.644 I cue.hid_device_detector: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col04#7&309761b6&0&0003#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" opened. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.644 I cue.hid_device_detector: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_01#7&1d674578&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" opened. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.644 C cue.hid_device_detector: Failed to open: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col01#7&368b3f2f&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.645 C cue.hid_device_detector: Failed to open: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3f&mi_00&col01#7&309761b6&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}\\kbd" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.645 I cue.hid_device_detector: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col02#7&368b3f2f&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" opened. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.645 I cue.hid_device_detector: "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_1b3c&mi_00&col03#7&368b3f2f&0&0002#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" opened. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.645 I cue.hid_device_detector: Mark all tasks as finished. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.657 W QObject::connect(HidDeviceBatteryController, HeadsetHidDevice): invalid nullptr parameter 2022-07-28 08:47:33.658 I cue.devices: Begin attaching to "VOID PRO SURROUND" "(vid=1b1c, pid=a1e)" "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col02#7&bc94eb4&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" status b= 0 2022-07-28 08:47:33.658 I cue.devices: End attaching to "VOID PRO SURROUND" "(vid=1b1c, pid=a1e)" "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col02#7&bc94eb4&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" status a= 1 2022-07-28 08:47:33.846 W cue.devices.audio: Failed to set audio device format: -2004287480 2022-07-28 08:47:33.846 C cue.devices.audio.driver.win: Unable to clear profile. Profile guid = "{8a5527dd-29ed-49b0-8be9-5667ad8999e1}" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.847 C cue.devices.audio.driver.win: Unable to initialize AudioProfile with such guid = "{8a5527dd-29ed-49b0-8be9-5667ad8999e1}" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.867 I cue.devices.enum.hid: Audio device attached "(vid=1b1c, pid=a1e)" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.868 I cue.devices: Created new device"VOID PRO SURROUND" "(vid=1b1c, pid=a1e)"; ready:true 2022-07-28 08:47:33.872 W cue.plugin.host: File isn't supported plugin: 4 "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/MSI/MysticLight_SDK_x64.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.873 I cue.devices: Begin attaching to "VOID PRO SURROUND" "(vid=1b1c, pid=a1e)" "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col01#7&bc94eb4&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" status b= 1 2022-07-28 08:47:33.873 I cue.devices: End attaching to "VOID PRO SURROUND" "(vid=1b1c, pid=a1e)" "\\\\?\\hid#vid_1b1c&pid_0a1e&mi_03&col01#7&bc94eb4&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}" status a= 1 2022-07-28 08:47:33.873 I cue.devices.enum.hid: Audio device attached "(vid=1b1c, pid=a1e)" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.886 I cue.devices: Initializing "VOID PRO SURROUND" "(vid=1b1c, pid=a1e)" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.887 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: Initializing "K68" "(vid=1b1c, pid=1b3f)" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.891 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: Initializing "HARPOON RGB" "(vid=1b1c, pid=1b3c)" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.891 I cue.mod.nxp.hid_io.mouse: "HARPOON RGB trying to force P00 instead of P05" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.906 I cue.mod.nxp.hid_io.mouse: "HARPOON RGB" success, continue initialization on P00 2022-07-28 08:47:33.917 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: Initialized true "HARPOON RGB" "(vid=1b1c, pid=1b3c)" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.936 I cue.mod.nxp.enum: Initialized true "K68" "(vid=1b1c, pid=1b3f)" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.949 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "legacy")("usb-pid", "6972")("usb-vid", "6940")) not found. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.951 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 28 2022-07-28 08:47:33.951 W cue.dev.control.brightness_value: Get dpi brightness level failure 2022-07-28 08:47:33.951 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 32 2022-07-28 08:47:33.951 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 114 2022-07-28 08:47:33.951 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 183 2022-07-28 08:47:33.951 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 184 2022-07-28 08:47:33.951 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 185 2022-07-28 08:47:33.951 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 186 2022-07-28 08:47:33.951 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 187 2022-07-28 08:47:33.951 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 188 2022-07-28 08:47:33.951 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 180 2022-07-28 08:47:33.953 I cue.profiles.mappings_actualizer: Device doesn't need volume wheel workaround: "HARPOON RGB" 2022-07-28 08:47:33.953 I cue.dev.mgr: Found candidate device for QMap(("bus", "legacy")("usb-pid", "6972")("usb-vid", "6940")) 2022-07-28 08:47:33.973 W cue.devices.cmd_handler: Unknown command in CommandHandlerBase: cue::dev::cmd::id_ns::Id::GetConnectionType 2022-07-28 08:47:33.984 W cue.devices.cmd_handler: Unknown command in CommandHandlerBase: cue::dev::cmd::id_ns::Id::GetButtonDebounceAlgorithm 2022-07-28 08:47:33.986 C cue.models.present_device: Cannot get model index for CorsairDevicePtr("HARPOON RGB"; 0x1dd28e08870) Model does't contain the device. 2022-07-28 08:47:33.991 W cue.devices.cmd_handler: Unknown command in CommandHandlerBase: cue::dev::cmd::id_ns::Id::GetLightingMode 2022-07-28 08:47:33.999 I cue.devices.audio.driver.win: Setting up new device 2022-07-28 08:47:34.000 C cue.devices.audio.driver.win: Unable to clear profile. Profile guid = "{8a5527dd-29ed-49b0-8be9-5667ad8999e1}" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.002 C cue.devices.audio.driver.win: Unable to clear profile. Profile guid = "{548db709-3562-4d11-bbe5-71251cd14053}" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.010 I cue.devices: Device insertion processing complete for HARPOON RGB (vid=1b1c, pid=1b3c) 2022-07-28 08:47:34.012 I cue.lightings.direct_player: Started lighting worker in 0xe50 2022-07-28 08:47:34.029 I cue.dev.mgr: Candidate device for QMap(("bus", "legacy")("usb-pid", "6975")("usb-vid", "6940")) not found. 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W cue.devices.cmd_handler: Unknown command in CommandHandlerBase: cue::dev::cmd::id_ns::Id::GetConnectionType 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 28 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W cue.dev.control.brightness_value: Get dpi brightness level failure 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 32 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 114 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 183 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 184 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 185 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 186 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 187 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 188 2022-07-28 08:47:34.031 W Unimplemented conversion for command: 180 2022-07-28 08:47:34.035 W cue.profiles.mappings_actualizer: HW layouts are not ready! "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.036 I cue.dev.mgr: Found candidate device for QMap(("bus", "legacy")("usb-pid", "6975")("usb-vid", "6940")) 2022-07-28 08:47:34.074 W cue.devices.cmd_handler: Unknown command in CommandHandlerBase: cue::dev::cmd::id_ns::Id::GetLightingMode 2022-07-28 08:47:34.078 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.078 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.080 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.080 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.082 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.082 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.084 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.084 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.085 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.086 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.087 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.087 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.089 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.089 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.092 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.092 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.094 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.094 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.095 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.095 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.097 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.097 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.098 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.098 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.100 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.100 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.103 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.103 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.105 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.105 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.108 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.109 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.112 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.112 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.113 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.113 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.115 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.115 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.117 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.117 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.118 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.118 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.120 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.120 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.121 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.121 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.125 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.125 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.127 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.127 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.128 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.128 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.130 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.130 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.131 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.132 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.134 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.134 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.137 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.138 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.144 C cue.models.present_device: Cannot get model index for CorsairDevicePtr("K68"; 0x1dd247c7a30) Model does't contain the device. 2022-07-28 08:47:34.146 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.146 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.155 W cue.devices.layout: Invalid HW layout 2022-07-28 08:47:34.155 C cue.manifest: Cannot find "" layout for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.159 I cue.devices: Device insertion processing complete for K68 (vid=1b1c, pid=1b3f) 2022-07-28 08:47:34.159 I cue.dev.conn_proxy: Device does not support multiple connection types 2022-07-28 08:47:34.159 W cue.dev.control.button_debounce: Get button debounce mode failure 2022-07-28 08:47:34.161 I cue.plugin.host: Plugin is supported: "C:/Program Files/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE 4 Software/plugins/Nvidia/NvidiaPlugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.162 I cue.plugin.host: Plugins ready to be started 2022-07-28 08:47:34.162 I cue.plugin.host: Elevated host required: true 2022-07-28 08:47:34.165 I cue.lightings.direct_player: Started lighting worker in 0x2abc 2022-07-28 08:47:34.553 I cue.ro_helpers: HostServiceIpc(0x1dd249a1a50) Start connecting to host QUrl("") 2022-07-28 08:47:34.567 W cue.profiles.mappings_actualizer: HW layouts are not ready! "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.567 I cue.profiles.mappings_actualizer: Use volume wheel workaround for "K68" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.569 I cue.dev.conn_proxy: Device does not support multiple connection types 2022-07-28 08:47:34.582 C cue.firmware.index: Incorrect index contents: fw obj is empty "combined-image" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.582 I cue.firmware.index: "K68" firmware update, expected version: 3.12 same version found, on device: bootloader: 3.0 firmware: 3.12 2022-07-28 08:47:34.584 I cue.ro_helpers: HostServiceIpc(0x1dd249a1a50) Start connecting to host QUrl("tcp://127.0.0.1:58545") 2022-07-28 08:47:34.585 I cue.ro_helpers: HostServiceIpc(0x1dd249a1a50) Successfully connected to host node at QUrl("tcp://127.0.0.1:58545") 2022-07-28 08:47:34.586 I cue.devices.enum.clink: Failed to find manifest: "(vid=1b1c, pid=1)" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.587 I cue.devices.enum.clink: Failed to find manifest: "(vid=1b1c, pid=7)" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.587 I cue.devices.enum.clink: Failed to find manifest: "(vid=1b1c, pid=8)" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.587 I cue.devices.enum.clink: Failed to find manifest: "(vid=1b1c, pid=2)" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.587 I cue.devices.enum.clink: Failed to find manifest: "(vid=1b1c, pid=7)" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.588 W cue.common.download: The download process is not started 2022-07-28 08:47:34.589 I cue.ro_helpers: HostServiceIpc(0x1dd249a1a50) Replica state changed: QRemoteObjectReplica::Default -> QRemoteObjectReplica::Valid 2022-07-28 08:47:34.622 I cue.plugin: Container running, isReady: false "ASUS/asus_plugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.678 I cue.plugin: Container running, isReady: false "LenovoY750s/y750splugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.720 I cue.plugin: Container running, isReady: false "LenovoY760s/y760spluginX64.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.774 I cue.plugin: Container running, isReady: false "Lenovo/CUEPlugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.796 I cue.plugin: Container connected: "ASUS/asus_plugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.800 I cue.plugin: Container running, isReady: true "ASUS/asus_plugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.824 I cue.plugin: Container running, isReady: false "LenovoY760/Y760Plugin.dll" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.831 C cue.firmware.index: Incorrect index contents: fw obj is empty "combined-image" 2022-07-28 08:47:34.831 I cue.firmware.index: "HARPOON RGB" firmware update, expected version: 3.8 same version found, on device: bootloader: 1.0 firmware: 3.8 2022-07-28 08:47:34.833 I cue.plugin: Start processing: "ASUS/asus_plugin.dll" Thanks for the help
  17. I've already contacted customer support and have an open ticket (2004094175) who have told me that I should try reinstalling iCUE, but that didn't work. So I'd read that reflashing my H150i PRO RGB firmware might help with some disconnection issues I've been having, I click the "Update firmware" button in iCUE and wait for half an hour as the "Updating" button spins on the screen. Eventually I get frustrated with waiting and hit "Abort," true to the warning message that came along with clicking the "Abort" button when I restarted and logged back into Windows my H150i PRO RGB wasn't there. Since then I've tried: Uninstalling and reinstalling iCUE (didn't work) Shutting down my PC and clearing CMOS (didn't work) Attaching my H150i PRO RGB to a different USB (didn't work) Reflashing using a firmware I found on the Corsair forums (didn't work) The firmware I found on the Corsair forums was for the H150i PRO XT, and I've got the H150i PRO RGB, which may be why the manual flash didn't take. (I get an "Unhandled exception" warning when I try to use XmcBootloader.exe with the H150_Pro_XT_V1.1.31 firmware.) Customer support has told me that they DO NOT have firmware for the H150i PRO RGB, so I was hoping that maybe somebody here in the user forums might have an old copy of their firmware lying around? Or maybe some other good suggestions on how to un-brick my cooler? I don't have a backup cooler lying around, so an RMA is kind of the last resort for me. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you can offer!
  18. The keyboard is on 5.11.74. I've already followed a ticket (#2005846045) that was in regards to one other issue with the Virtuoso SE that led to this. Posting here for exposure outside of reddit and Twitter. The firmware update screwed up the wireless radio on the keyboard itself. It attempts to use the radio when wired; the indicator for wireless glows yellow for a bit, but then goes away. ATTEMPTING TO USE FN + G-KEYS AT WIRED STATE WILL CAUSE THE KEYBOARD TO NOT OPERATE WIRED UNLESS UNPLUGGED. What about not tethered? Wireless just won't work. Tried power-on + escape combination... resets lighting and everything else, just not wireless. FN + NUM ROW for lighting will still work wirelessly. So you know, a wired connection won't allow UEFI BIOS operation at this point. If re-flashing firmware in Safe Mode isn't helping, I'm not sure what will. Maybe an updated firmware (Same-version Application AND Radio)?
  19. These are my current speeds for my 1TB Corsair Force MP600 on Windows 11. What, if anything, changed with firmware 13.0, and do I actually need to upgrade to 13.0? I've read some scary things on the forum where people upgraded to firmware 13.0 and have had speed issues. But whenever people posted their results, they weren't always using the NVMe settings in CrystalDiskMark. So I always like to keep my hardware upgraded, but is it recommended that I upgrade to the latest firmware for my SSD?
  20. Apparently it can give a nice boost in games and even regular tasks. Tom's Hardware: Phison I/O+ SSD firmware preview
  21. hi, as the title says, i need an old firmware for my corsair vengeance rgb pro ddr4 3200mhz ram. if anyone has it, please upload it. thanks in advance. cheers.
  22. Hi all! Today iCue suggested a firmware update for me, and now my AIO is dead: FANs at full RPM, no RGB and iCue no longer recognize AIO. Have tried many things and no luck, changed USB port, restarted service and so on... :( Going to create a ticket now with support, but I would love to get some quick tips if someone have them... Cyberpunk 2077 is waiting. *cry* Many thanks!
  23. Hello everyone. I bought an ironclaw yesterday and was working fine until I tried to update the firmware when I installed iCue. After that my mouse stopped responding although it is on with rgb and everything and is charged. It is not showing up on iCUE or windows (on windows it is shown as "Game mouse" instead of Ironclaw rgb wireless that was in the beginning). I still get the dongle on iCUE though but every option is greyed out. I tried a fresh install of iCue, an older version of iCUe, a different PC but it makes no difference. I'd like to add that i tried connecting my mouse to my mobile and it worked fine via bluetooth :biggrin:. But on computer it doenst work wired or wireless. Imo something went wrong on the firmware update and the dongle upgraded and mouse got corrupted but i really have no clue how to fix it. Any help would be appreciated.
  24. i just updated the wireless dongle firmware to 5.4.99. but after the update and restarting, my laptop (lenovo s14-iil running on windows 10 home updated) isn't recognizing it upon restart automatically. I have to unplug and plug the dongle back for it to be recognized. note: i already did extensive troubleshooting (restarted multiple times, paired my keyboard back multiple times, etc., updated icue to the latest version) but it seems the problem is in the firmware itself not being compatible with the latest windows update. has anyone experienced this? if yes, is there a fix? to corsair tech team. Has anyone raised this problem? please assist to resolve immediately.
  25. Recently I had an issue with my K70 RGB MK.2 keyboard and reached out to corsair support where they then instructed me to reinstall the firmware and provided me with a bin file. I followed their instructions exactly but now my keyboard won't power on and isn't detected. Reviewing the file name of their provided .bin file closer, I believe I was sent the firmware of the wrong model even though I provided my P/N and S/N as it was required when creating the ticket. Looking through old forum posts of users having the same problem, corsair staff stated installing the wrong firmware can brick your keyboard permanently. Now I'm worried my keyboard is now perma bricked and I'm at a loss of what to do since I use the keyboard & configured macros for my job. Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?